Not open for further replies.

allstar930

Jul 16, 2023
Allstar930

7/16/23

Mountain Interactivе

Subject: Ban Appeal for Allstar930

Dear Mountain Interactivе,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to respectfully appeal a recent ban that was issued against my account. I believe that there might have been a misunderstanding or an unintentional violation of the game's rules, and I would like to request a review of my ban. I understand that maintaining a positive and fair gaming environment is crucial for the enjoyment of all players. I assure you that I have always strived to adhere to the game's terms of service and rules.

However, I understand that mistakes happen. Understanding the specific infraction will help me rectify any mistakes and ensure a more positive gaming experience moving forward. Moreover, I would appreciate any evidence or pertinent information related to the incident in question, as it will assist me in fully comprehending the situation. I firmly believe that a temporary or permanent ban is not the most appropriate solution, and I am committed to learning from this experience.

I genuinely value and enjoy being part of the Perris, California community, and I assure you that I will do my utmost to contribute positively and responsibly. If there are any steps I can take, or any further information I need to provide to facilitate the review process, please do not hesitate to let me know. I take this appeal seriously and am committed to resolving any issues and adhering to the game's guidelines more diligently. Thank you very much for taking the time to review this appeal. I am confident that upon reviewing the information and considering the circumstances, you will reconsider the ban imposed on my account.

Kind regards,

Allstar930

Status
Not open for further replies.