REPORT ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

phin10221

Jun 6, 2023
Roblox Username: phin10221 Discord Tag: SealPhin#0558 Your RP Name: Adam Banks Roblox Username of the player you're reporting: R_xLuv Discord Username of the player you're reporting: Unkown Give us an Incident Description: What rules / offences did the player break: R_xLuv broke RDM and tool abuse rules. I, while on the SRU team, was following a group of PD chasing a suspect on foot. After a few seconds someone to my left shot the suspect dead, causing two PD officers to turn around and shoot me and, presumably, the man to my right. A short time later the man came up to me and said he was attempting to shoot the officer who shot the suspect, but caught me in the crossfire, however, at 0:15 in the following video, it is clear that I was online with the man who shot the suspect and was not in any danger of any cross fire. KLogs showed the officer who killed me was R_xLuv. I believe R_xLuv failed to accurately assess the situation and purposely killed me. How long do you think the player be punished for: 3 days. Time of Occurrence: 9/1/23 Aprox. 11:30 PM PDT Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A Evidence: https://imgur.com/gallery/GrTv3lq 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.