years 3 months.

3. Moderation History? Y/N: N.

4. Staff / Frmr. Staff? Y/N: N.

[ Membership Information: ]

1. Membership Type: Platinum [Lifetime]

2. Days, Months, or Years with Membership:
    During December of 2023 till today.

3. Have you gifted it to a friend? No.

4. Have you purchased inserts if so, which ones?

I did purchase some inserts but they're not available in perris it was in the old game (Victor Valley).

[ Ratings / Rating experience ]

1. How would you rate your membership from 1-10? 9.5

2. How would you rate your overall perks from 1-10? 9

3. When purchasing your membership was it easy? What are some pros and cons of the process of purchasing your membership?

Purchasing the membership was easy. There were no complications, It really was straight to the point with a variety of options to purchase the membership with.

4. What's your primary reason for purchasing your membership?:

To be frank, When I first saw the group I was quite interested in the realism and the amount of effort that has been put by you guys was mind-blowing (thanks to all the developers who are working really hard to satisfy the members). The reason really is to contribute some of my money to the team.

5. Understanding it's an online game, do you regret your purchase or do you feel it's worth it?

I didn't really regret it because my main aim was to help you guys and to enjoy the perks as a premium member. During 2023 it was a great deal for the subscriptions, so I decided to go for the lifetime package.

6. What's your favorite perk of the membership?

Mostly spawning in with guns and the ability to bypass all gamepasses are my favourites.

7. What's your least favorite perk of the membership?

I don't really think that there's any least favourite perks in my membership since they're all beneficial to me imo.

8. What perk would you like to see implemented into Perris that would be reasonable?

I've heard that buying teams (prem only) was gonna be implemented, probably this because we require realistic rping communities/private servers so we can enjoy more and would increase the game's player count possibly. Source: https://discord.com/channels/902369439545180180/1128037021286420572/1131005872164839475

9. How do you feel about our prices?

It is very reasonable and is a great deal for monthly members as well as yearly (titanium).

[ Others ] - (Not required by extra points)

1. How is your overall experience in perris?

It has been a great experience everyone in the community is really fun to interact with and really just to mess around ing.

2. Do you believe moderation performs well?

Yes, sometimes they do lag behind while responding to calls but they eventually do respond. They're really outstanding and they have a lot of patience handling staff situations such as @Captain_Man2014 such a W staff hope he still continues to be a staff.

3. How do you feel perris could be made better (besides the planned updates we already have coming up):

As I mentioned compatibility of low end devices and probably even lowering the server limit to like 25 or 30 because 38 players might kinda lag the server ping wise and also frames, other than that the game is great!

Last edited: