Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiShNiK

Platinum VIP
May 17, 2023
Roblox Username: David_Klark (3247363353)
Discord ID (Ex. 709881578058285127): 700632399066955786
Your RP Name: Adam Garcia
Ban Length: Permantantly Banned
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): 474899801205637120
Ban Reason: Intentional RDM x2
Why I should be unbanned:
I disagree a bit with the banning verdict. What does the administrator mean by "intentionally?" I don't deny my guilt of breaking the RDM rule, but I had no intention of intentionally killing someone
The reason the ban was issued to me was because of RDM. After opening the forum, I read that killing less than 5 people does not violate the MRDM rule, but it does violate the RDM rule, which is class B. And for breaking class B rules I should receive a temporary ban for 24 to 48 hours.
I don't deny my guilt for breaking the rules, I am guilty for killing an innocent player, I ruined his game, but I think a permanent ban is too harsh a sentence for one murder. I am willing to take a different punishment, or go on probation where I play without violations.
P.S. I couldnt find proof at https://simpleadm.in/banlist, so I cant find proof of even the original kill the administrator told me about.
Time of Occurrence: 11.04.2024, 22:55:35
Additional members involved/witnessing: -
Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: (Y/N) Y

Your ban appeal has been accepted and you are placed on a One-Strike Policy, this policy will last 28 Days / 4 Weeks. If you are found committing a violation of any kind during this time period your ban will be reinstated permanently.

- This is a rare chance you have been given and we ask you do not hurt our trust by granting this.
- Should you accept you will then be on a One Strike Policy for the time listed above.

Please reply in this thread that you accept this one-strike policy.

For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.