BernardLMadoff (realberniemadoff): Reporting DarthRaven360 (Marvin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BernardLMadoff

Platinum VIP
Apr 30, 2023
The staff member gave an extremely light consequence for an individual that team-changed multiple times. The individual (Barcelori) team-changed 3 times. He lied about team-changing multiple times by saying that he was shot then that he died due to being tased multiple times (which is not true). After several minutes of speaking with staff, he admitted to team-changing to avoid arrest. Additionally, the video I've provided below shows the encounter of me confronting Barcelori and placing him in cuffs after he originally team-changed during the scene. I called staff which he then proceeded to team-change two more times. Staff finally arrived and gave him a simple warning when other individuals have been banned for 3 days for simply team-changing once. 

After this, the staff member voided the entire scene, including the arrest, which seemed rather excessive. The individual was being arrested and SRU attested to this. SRU asked me to transport, which I was doing. The staff member did not listen to this and continued to void the scene. 

Giving light consequences to repeat offenders and voiding the entire scene afterwards does not fix the problem. It only gives the impression that individuals can get off easy and continue to break game rules even further. 

Marvin is very professional, but I feel that his style of moderation is ineffective and undermines the whole purpose of moderating to ensure people don't continuously break the rules. 

Go to 2:06 - it shows team-changing. image.pngimage.png

image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.