carl4 Whitelist Application

carl4

Apr 11, 2024
Date of Application: [__/__/2024] *
Member Identification Number: [31388] * (Can be found in your profile URL)

YOUR INFORMATION
Mountain Interactive Username: [carl4]
Discord Username: [beamsz]
Roblox Username: [carl4]
Country / Timezone: [USA/EST]

Do you have a microphone? (Choose by adding a *)
[ ] Yes
[* ] No

Are you at least 14 Years Old? (Choose by adding a *)
[ *] Yes [ ] No

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE

Why are you interested in joining Mountain Interactive's Official Whitelist Community?
I am interested in joining Mountain Interactive’s Official Whitelist Community because I have been playing the games developed by Mountain Interactive and I aim to enhance the roleplaying experience for all players within the community

-
What experience and roleplay do you want to bring over to our whitelisted experience?
I want to bring LEO roleplay into the game, focusing on realistic interactions and procedures that law enforcement officers follow in the real world. This includes conducting traffic stops, handling emergencies, and engaging with the community in a professional manner.

-
You're in a roleplay situation on a traffic stop where you have been pulled over, explain
how you would react in a roleplay setting?
When the officer approaches my vehicle, I would greet them politely and follow their instructions. I would provide all necessary documents such as my driver’s license, registration, and insurance when requested. It is crucial to answer any questions truthfully and avoid making any sudden movements that could be perceived as a threat.

-
You are a gun store owner and you have a customer, how would you handle this transaction in a roleplay setting?
I'd ask the male/female how their day was and ask them what they in need are for, I'd see if I have the gun/ammo or attachment to a gun or certain gun. I would retrieve said item if I have it or tell the male/female we don't have that item, and before I ring up any sale, I would ask for identification that is required to purchase said items.

-
For instance, you are at a party with your friends at someone's house. Someone in the house pulls a gun. What would you do? (Please explain in heavy detail including your actions, calling 911, and further details)
I would call 911 and alert others in the house that the person has a gun and would try to get them out before anyone is hurt, I'd ask others if he has a gun license, or do they know him, and I would let the officers handle the situation to ensure everyone's safety.

-
What is realistic roleplay grammar and how does it work?
Realistic grammar is how you would talk to someone that you are familiar or unfamiliar with in real life with respect. You wouldn't go around cussing or asking other people to fight or anything.

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE (Part 2)

You are in a traffic stop and you have 5 cops with guns pointed at you forcing you to get out of your vehicle, what choices would be (WRONG) Fail Roleplay / Against the rules? (Choose by adding a *)

[ ] Option A: I'd put my hands up, step out of the vehicle, and hit the ground.
[* ] Option B: Drive away and tell them they are failing roleplaying!
[ *] Option C: Pull out an AK-47 and shoot everyone I see.
[ ] Option D: I'd resist the officer and dart down the alleyway.

You're being chased by the cops and your vehicle hits a wall, what are the CORRECT actions?
(Choose by adding a *)

[* ] Option A: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Roleplays Injuries to body / Goes to the hospital to get checked out / Gets Booked into Jail.
[ ] Option B: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Continues driving as if nothing happened.
[ ] Option C: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Vehicle Catches Fire* / *Crawls out* / *Cops Detain you* / *EMS is called etc.*
[ ] Option D: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Hard Crash w/ Fire and Smoke* / *Jumps out of car* / *Pulls out AK-47 and shoots everyone*

Do you understand that our whitelisted section is for players who want a realistic experience?
(Choose by adding a *)

[* ] I Acknowledge and Understand these terms.
[ ] I Do Not Acknowledge and wish to opt out of these terms.

Do you understand that you must have a microphone, use correct grammar and roleplay into the character that you create?

(Choose by adding a *)

[* ] I Acknowledge and Understand these terms.

Do you understand that moderation penalties carry over to all our games and understand to abide by our Terms & Conditions and to abide by our Game Rules for our whitelisted community?

(Choose by adding a *)

[ *] I Acknowledge and Understand these terms.