Gaxra's Whitelist Application

Gaxra

Apr 9, 2024
Make post title: Username's Whitelist Application

`` START COPY & PASTE INTO NEW POST

Date of Application: [9/4/2024] *
Member Identification Number: [ 31346 ] * (Can be found in your profile URL)

YOUR INFORMATION
Mountain Interactive Username: [Gaxra]
Discord Username: [Gaxra]
Roblox Username: [josepho87]
Country / Timezone: [England GMT+1]

Do you have a microphone? (Choose by adding a *)
[* ] Yes
[ ] No

Are you at least 14 Years Old? (Choose by adding a *)
[ *] Yes [ ] No

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE

Why are you interested in joining Mountain Interactive's Official Whitelist Community?

I'm thrilled about the opportunity to join your Official Whitelist Community. The chance to engage with fellow enthusiasts, gain exclusive access to resources, and contribute to the growth of innovative projects is incredibly exciting. I'm eager to be part of a community that values diversity, inclusivity, and collaboration, and I'm committed to making meaningful contributions.

-
What experience and roleplay do you want to bring over to our whitelisted experience?

I'm eager to bring a diverse range of experiences and roleplay skills to your whitelisted community. With a background in other roleplays that I had been a part of I'm well-equipped to immerse myself fully in the interactive experiences your community offers. Whether it's through strategic problem-solving, character development, or collaborative storytelling, I'm committed to enhancing the overall roleplay experience for myself and fellow community members.

-
You're in a roleplay situation on a traffic stop where you have been pulled over, explain
how you would react in a roleplay setting?

In a roleplay scenario during a traffic stop, my immediate priority would be to ensure safety by pulling over to the side of the road promptly and turning off the engine. Keeping my hands visible on the steering wheel, I would wait for the officer to approach, greeting them respectfully and following their instructions.

I'd hand over my license, registration, and insurance when requested, maintaining a cooperative and courteous demeanour throughout the interaction. If the officer mentions a reason for the stop, such as speeding or a faulty taillight, I'd acknowledge any mistakes and apologize sincerely.

Throughout the roleplay, I'd strive to stay in character, realistically portraying a cooperative and law-abiding citizen. My aim would be to handle the situation with understanding and compliance, ensuring a smooth resolution to the traffic stop while respecting the authority of the officer.

-
You are a gun store owner and you have a customer, how would you handle this transaction in a roleplay setting?

As the gun store owner, I would first greet the customer warmly and inquire about their needs. I'd offer guidance based on their experience level and preferences, ensuring they understand safety protocols and handling procedures. After helping them select a firearm, I'd assist with the necessary paperwork and background checks, ensuring compliance with regulations. Finally, I'd thank them for their business and offer ongoing support as needed.

-
For instance, you are at a party with your friends at someone's house. Someone in the house pulls a gun. What would you do? (Please explain in heavy detail including your actions, calling 911, and further details)

1. Assessing the Situation: Stay calm and evaluate the seriousness of the situation.
  2. Safety First: Quietly guide friends to a safe area away from the individual with the gun.
  3. Call 911: Discreetly call emergency services to report the situation, providing details.
  4. De-escalation: If possible, calmly encourage the individual to put the gun down.
  5. Cooperate with Authorities: Follow instructions from law enforcement upon their arrival.
  6. Provide Information: Give authorities a clear account of the events.
  7. Seek Support: Offer support to others affected and seek assistance for yourself if needed.

-
What is realistic roleplay grammar and how does it work?

Realistic roleplay grammar means using language that sounds like everyday conversation. It's about following basic grammar rules, keeping characters consistent in how they talk, and using simple tags like "he said" to show who's speaking. We also consider body language to make the roleplay more real. It's all about making the interactions in the game feel believable.

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE (Part 2)

You are in a traffic stop and you have 5 cops with guns pointed at you forcing you to get out of your vehicle, what choices would be (WRONG) Fail Roleplay / Against the rules? (Choose by adding a *)

[ ] Option A: I'd put my hands up, step out of the vehicle, and hit the ground.
[ *] Option B: Drive away and tell them they are failing roleplaying!
[ ] Option C: Pull out an AK-47 and shoot everyone I see.
[ ] Option D: I'd resist the officer and dart down the alleyway.

You're being chased by the cops and your vehicle hits a wall, what are the CORRECT actions?
(Choose by adding a *)

[ ] Option A: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Roleplays Injuries to body / Goes to the hospital to get checked out / Gets Booked into Jail.
[ *] Option B: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Continues driving as if nothing happened.
[ ] Option C: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Vehicle Catches Fire* / *Crawls out* / *Cops Detain you* / *EMS is called etc.*
[ ] Option D: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Hard Crash w/ Fire and Smoke* / *Jumps out of car* / *Pulls out AK-47 and shoots everyone*

Do you understand that our whitelisted section is for players who want a realistic experience?
(Choose by adding a *)

[ *] I Acknowledge and Understand these terms.
[ ] I Do Not Acknowledge and wish to opt out of these terms.

Do you understand that you must have a microphone, use correct grammar and roleplay into the character that you create?

(Choose by adding a *)

[ *] I Acknowledge and Understand these terms.

Do you understand that moderation penalties carry over to all our games and understand to abide by our Terms & Conditions and to abide by our Game Rules for our whitelisted community?

(Choose by adding a *)

[* ] I Acknowledge and Understand these terms.