Discord ID: 1181030398424256563

Date of Application: 4/12/2024]
Member Identification Number: 31399

YOUR INFORMATION
Mountain Interactive Username: LukeCuh1
Discord Username: lukecuh1
Roblox Username: Luke_Word123
Country / Timezone: CST

Do you have a microphone? (Choose by adding a *)
[*] Yes
[ ] No

Are you at least 14 Years Old? (Choose by adding a *)
[*] Yes [ ] No

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE

Why are you interested in joining Mountain Interactive's Official Whitelist Community?
I have a lot of experiences which will be stated In my message very shortly, I should also be hired because I am willing to do everything that It takes to make the Department the best of the Best. I honestly feel like I'll be a good role model to other troopers and anybody that comes Into the Department. I will uphold the Standards that the Department leadership put In place for the Department, etc. Being a LEO for a Department It takes a lot of Honestly, Dedication, Trust and Loyalty due to the fact that you have Troopers and Others looking up to you. I've been In the Law Enforcement for field for a 1 years and I am willing to continue my journey.
-
What experience and roleplay do you want to bring over to our whitelisted experience?
I've been the Leadership field for a quite long time now and it thought me a lot about trust, loyalty and the real world. I've been Inactive due to depression and overthinking certain things. I've learned that friends on discord Isn't the thing and the reason is you can not change people or make them to something that they don't wanna do, It's not always gonna workout. I've also learned that running operations with friends Isn't gonna work either because their not gonna take you serious and using you so they can become well know or famous on your Clout. When you the only person that put In the hard work or dedication Into certain things but the others just do not care what goes on. So Many people on this app have failed me and just turned on me and I also failed myself because of me trusting certain people that Is useless and fake! So the point Is life Isn't fair on any level. The point Is, It's a long journey on this app and with all my "Friends or Family".

-
You're in a roleplay situation on a traffic stop where you have been pulled over, explain
how you would react in a roleplay setting?
I would react by, Simply just give what the officer's need so I can be on my way.. if I haven't did anything wrong than why sit there and waste my time on hard if you know what you did and than, don't go back and forth with the officer and just d what you're ask and you can be on you're way.
-
You are a gun store owner and you have a customer, how would you handle this transaction in a roleplay setting?
What, I would do is Welcome them in just a nice way to do.. Next I will ask "Is there anything I can help you with, or find for you today that will make you're visited easy and short?" And Than, next if they need help I will go over ask them what they need to find.. if they ask for a gun I will check they're ID.. And Than check there history background check's, if that's all clear.. I will than ask them do they know how to work a firearm, if they say "Yes." Than I would Ask them to "Come back show me how you'll work the firearm with the use of the reason you asked for it." After all that is clear, that's when "I would say alright, is that all you want, or ask if that's the right gun good feeling you want?" After that, I will say the cost, get they're info and than, give them the receipt and than they'll be good to go.

-
For instance, you are at a party with your friends at someone's house. Someone in the house pulls a gun. What would you do? (Please explain in heavy detail including your actions, calling 911, and further details)
So, what I would do is, go find my firearm I will than be on the phone with 911 Trying to find the guy.. Telling them There's a man with a gun that just aimed a gun at me at my house, 7683, Lungbare Street. White House, with more than 20 Car's outside of the house. Statement: I was just walking up when all of a eye I seen a man aiming a firearm at me for no reason, than he begin to run away. Send Police NOW!"

-
What is realistic roleplay grammar and how does it work?
One Thing you can use is, "/me The Male Would grab his firearm, clocking his firearm back putting his firearm in the holster and pulling his shirt over so anyone won't know that his firearm is visible on him."
So The /me Is showing that I am actively doing something, doing something that has to do with action meaning that I am Putting my firearm over my shirt so anyone won't see it just to give a bit of more realism to it.

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE (Part 2)

You are in a traffic stop and you have 5 cops with guns pointed at you forcing you to get out of your vehicle, what choices would be (WRONG) Fail Roleplay / Against the rules? (Choose by adding a *)

[ ] Option A: I'd put my hands up, step out of the vehicle, and hit the ground.
[*] Option B: Drive away and tell them they are failing roleplaying!
[*] Option C: Pull out an AK-47 and shoot everyone I see.
[ ] Option D: I'd resist the officer and dart down the alleyway.

You're being chased by the cops and your vehicle hits a wall, what are the CORRECT actions?
(Choose by adding a *)

[*] Option A: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Roleplays Injuries to body / Goes to the hospital to get checked out / Gets Booked into Jail.
[ ] Option B: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Continues driving as if nothing happened.
[*] Option C: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Vehicle Catches Fire* / *Crawls out* / *Cops Detain you* / *EMS is called etc.*
[ ] Option D: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Hard Crash w/ Fire and Smoke* / *Jumps out of car* / *Pulls out AK-47 and shoots everyone*

Do you understand that our whitelisted section is for players who want a realistic experience?
(Choose by adding a *)

[*] I Acknowledge and Understand these terms.
[ ] I Do Not Acknowledge and wish to opt out of these terms.

Do you understand that you must have a microphone, use correct grammar and roleplay into the character that you create?

(Choose by adding a *)

Do you understand that moderation penalties carry over to all our games and understand to abide by our Terms & Conditions and to abide by our Game Rules for our whitelisted community?

(Choose by adding a *)

Please copy and paste this template, fill in your information, and post your reply. Failure to complete this form will result in deletion.