Optimusprimeis0's review

Braeden

Platinum VIP
  • Apr 20, 2023
    Chillicothe, Ohio
    [ General Information: ]

1. Username: Optimusprimeis0
    2. Months / Years in Mountain Interactive: A few months after VV was released.
    3. Moderation History? None
    4. Staff / Frmr. Staff? Nope

[ Membership Information: ]

1. Membership Type: Platinum
    2. Days, Months, or Years with Membership: 1 month
    3. Have you gifted it to a friend? No
    4. Have you purchased inserts if so, which ones? The 2018 explorer, planning on buying more in the future

[ Ratings / Rating experience ]

1. How would you rate your membership from 1-10: 10
    2. How would you rate your overall perks from 1-10: 10
    3. When purchasing your membership was it easy? What are some pros and cons of the process of purchasing your membership: Well, I bought it because of the inserts and the different teams (except Natguard). I didn't have the money before purchasing the membership. Hopefully, I'll be able to pay for the membership longer.
    4. What's your primary reason for purchasing your membership?: Inserts and different teams.
    5. Understanding it's an online game, do you regret your purchase or do you feel it's worth it?: Nope.
    6. What's your favorite perk of the membership?: Inserts ofc.
    7. What's your least favorite perk of the membership?: Natguard team. I didn't need to have the team.
    8. What perk would you like to see implemented into Perris that would be reasonable?: I'd be good with anything.
    9. How do you feel about our prices?

[ Others ] - (Not required by extra points)

1. How is your overall experience in perris?: Very nice.
    2. Do you believe moderation performs well?: I do, however, make LTAA and RTAA a kick, or a higher punishment. These people do it on purpose.
    3. How do you feel perris could be made better (besides the planned updates we already have coming up): It would be better to do more things on different teams.