Review

A6dkxYoutube1

Platinum VIP
Feb 12, 2024
[ General Information: ]

1. Username: A6dkxYoutube
2. Months / Years in Mountain Interactive: 3 years (different account and on and off subscription)
3. Moderation History? 1 day ban for RDM.
4. Staff / Frmr. Staff? No

[ Membership Information: ]

1. Membership Type: Plat
2. Days, Months, or Years with Membership: About a month
3. Have you gifted it to a friend? No.
4. Have you purchased inserts if so, which ones? No

[ Ratings / Rating experience ]

1. How would you rate your membership from 1-10? I would rate it a 8/10, it definitely has a lot of benefits and is good for the price, the inserts are alright and the amount you get is reasonable for the amount you pay overall.
2. How would you rate your overall perks from 1-10? I would rate the perks a 7/10, I would they're definitely pretty exclusive and the subscription based teams are most definitely the most fun ones and have the most items/team benefits like cash and cars, etc.
3. When purchasing your membership was it easy? and What are some pros and cons of the process of purchasing your membership? Yes it was easy, although a list of what inserts you get would be good, and also currency conversion would be good. I thought it was $40 AUD but it was about 65 dollars instead.
4. What's your primary reason for purchasing your membership? Primary reason for purchasing was the guns you get on civilian team straight away, the inserts, but mainly the teams. NG and FBI seemed like a lot of fun, plus the paychecks are a lot more then other teams.
5. Understanding it's an online game, do you regret your purchase or do you feel it's worth it? I don't regret it, but I do think $40 dollars are the time was a bit crazy considering it is Roblox, maybe not a different game but Roblox $40 bucks is a bit insane. But I think now that they lowered the price it's more reasonable, but I definitely don't think it's not worth it in the end.
6. What's your favorite perk of the membership? My favourite part would be the teams like I said, FBI and NG are so much more entertaining, as NG there are attacks that happen quite frequently and you get some very good aim practice. And FBI is like SRU except you can patrol, which is probably my favourite part of the FBI team.
7. What's your least favorite perk of the membership? My least favourite perk would probably be the inserts now that I have them, I feel like they're very limited - the civilian ones at least and they aren't very unique or different.
8. What perk would you like to see implemented into Perris that would be reasonable? More vehicles and maybe some more teams, as well as more training or more experienced sheriffs - or just time limiters on free teams.
9. How do you feel about our prices? I feel like now they're a lot more reasonable and fair for what you get.

[ Others ] - (Not required by extra points)

1. How is your overall experience in perris? Overall experience is most of the time pretty good roleplays, although better performance and get rid of the useless buildings and roads - and transferring to Roblox terrain would make it much better.
2. Do you believe moderation performs well? I believe it performs as well as it can with the amount of staff it has, there's a lot of times where there's not a lot of staff and that makes the game not enjoyable. But I think since they hired more staff the moderation you see is a lot better and there's staff on most of the time.
3. How do you feel perris could be made better (besides the planned updates we already have coming up) - Performance, although that's something they probably have already thought about, it's a important thing. Performance building and not having as many parts in buildings if they aren't needed. As well as useless things that aren't implemented in the game. I also believe a game guide or controls list would be better so that new players know how to play.

Last edited: