Review

DarkShadow_Night157

Platinum VIP
Apr 10, 2023
1. Username: DarkShadow_night157
2. Months / Years in Mountain Interactive: I have been with MI for a year and a half almost.
3. Moderation History? Y/N Once banned for Play Disrespect. I was banned for rdming furries but it got removed by Glocky.
4. Staff / Frmr. Staff? Y/N N

[ Membership Information: ]

1. Membership Type (VV Lifetime) Platinum
2. Days, Months, or Years with Membership: A year and a few months.
3. Have you gifted it to a friend? No
4. Have you purchased inserts if so, which ones? Yes, Unmarked 2022 Tahoe, Unmarked 2020 Ford Explorer, Xolls Unmarked PD Dodge Charger, Xolls 2023 Dodge Challenger Unmarked

[ Ratings / Rating experience ]

1. How would you rate your membership from 1-10? 10
2. How would you rate your overall perks from 1-10? 10
3. When purchasing your membership was it easy? What are some pros and cons of the process of purchasing your membership? Very easy purchasing my membership. I have no cons with purchasing. A pro to purchasing would be that it was not confusing when I was purchasing like other sites are.
4. What's your primary reason for purchasing your membership? Supporting MI and to have perks to the games.
5. Understanding it's an online game, do you regret your purchase or do you feel it's worth it? I do not regret my purchase at all, I feel as it was worth my 300 dollars.
6. What's your favorite perk of the membership? RPD and inserts.
7. What's your least favorite perk of the membership? None
8. What perk would you like to see implemented into Perris that would be reasonable? I have no clue, up to y'all to decide.
9. How do you feel about our prices? I feel as if they are fair, due to people liking to troll.

[ Others ] - (Not required by extra points)

1. How is your overall experience in perris? I rate it a 8 only due to the lag, which I know yall are actively working on.
2. Do you believe moderation performs well? Yes.
3. How do you feel perris could be made better (besides the planned updates we already have coming up) Just the lag fixes.