Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOrangeJalapeno

May 9, 2024
Roblox Username: TheOrangeJalapeno
Discord ID (Ex. 709881578058285127): 992443452920955071
Your RP Name: Demitrius

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): 846149311490031677

Ban Reason: RDMx7, SI
Why I should be unbanned:
To begin I would like to thank you for reading my appeal. I do not believe the reason is accurate and I genuinely believe the ban to be false as I'll explain below. I had been pursued by two officers approximately 5/10 minutes before the incident occured in which I failed to stop. I was concerned that these officers would continue to pursue me so after spotting their vehicle talking to a bunch of civilians (probably complimenting their two nice cars or something) which I didn't deem to be a RP scenario. I made the decision to fire on them with the intention of killing them, due to our ongoing interactions I believed this was a warranted way of dealing with the fact I was wanted and a BOLO was on my vehicle and they would have already spotted me as I turned the corner to get gas.

As you can see from the video I used my rifle to kill the two officers that I believed wished to arrest me. This is where I don't believe I am guilty of any RDM. Under MIR&R § 106: Random Deathmatch (RDM), Player who randomly shot & killed another player for no underlying reason. I had a clear and articulable reason as to why I killed these officers and once they had died I disenganged.

In the video you can see my put away my firearm at 0.03s after killing the officers, I was then fired upon by civilians despite no longer having a weapon out and walking backwards. I would have fled this scene at this point as my roleplay scene had concluded, however I was then fired upon by un*uniformed individuals on all sides. This is the second level as to why I disagree with the ban.

I was shot at by 4+ individuals surrounding me, I then equipped my pistol and simply defended myself against a bunch of civilians firing at me, after watching the recording on Medal it shows that staff where involved in the scene? If this is the case why did they not :FF and exit roleplay to speak to me about what they believed to be RDM, instead they resorted to firing at me themselves implying they believed it was RP. I believe I killed a majority of the civilians firing on me and was killed by one and downed. At this point, likely due to all the acitivity my roblox crashed and when I went to rejoin the server it was full and I was unable to.

My ban reason is RDMx 7, however this implies that defending myself is also RDM as I did not initiate RP with the civilians on scene yet they fired on me after I put my weapon away.

Time of Occurrence: 5/8/2024, 9:33:24 PM
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Y

Last edited:
Appeal Under Investigation.

Reactions: TheOrangeJalapeno
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.