Staff Report len.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThinRedLineRBLX

Platinum VIP
Apr 19, 2023
Staff Username: @len.ca

Discord Username or ID:len.ca

Description Of the Incident: Before was banned was told join the waiting room VC. Witch did They start threating to removed my premium at the moment. I didn't respond back to them I couldn't didn't have mic so end leaving the discord and the group. I cause didn't feel like group deserve my money and time effort.

Committed Offenses: Threating me.

Time of Occurrence: 01/04/24 Around midnight
Additional members involved/witnessing: Other staff member were in the VC incident time. I wasn't unable get all usernames of staff involved

(Attach a video/picture in this message)

Hello @ThinRedLineRBLX,

Len doesn't have the tools to remove your premium so I don't believe the threatening part. This report also has no evidence it's just a he said she said type of situation. At the same time you RDM'd 2 people including a cop and then left when Len had you jailed. Your Roblox account is permanently banned and I feel like this report was made when you were angry about you being permanently banned. I don't know why you chose to do what you did in game but we hold out members to the highest standard. There is nothing more I can do with this report as there is no evidence. 

Thanks,

Glocky

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.