Staff Report

tagheurs2323

Account Moderated
Feb 11, 2024
Staff Username: mrober0007

Discord Username or ID: 1176679893304610899 (This is the staff's ID).

Description of the Incident: I had called an admin as there was a team killer and I showed the admin proof, and I was jailed for my self-defense shooting against the team killer. The admin took that as a violation and refused to do anything about the team killer when I had shown videos of the team killer killing me when I was unarmed with no gun out. The admin said to me "He will not be punished as this pertains too you". He continued to ban me permanently giving me a false ban reason, A TOS ban. Yet I have not violated Roblox TOS in any way, shape, or form. I also got tool abuse reasons for shooting the team killer in self-defense. - Personally, I find this as corruption considering he is taking sides with a person who was possibly his friend. What he did was shameful, and wrong, and I have received punishment for his behavior such as being banned and being canceled by some people in general chat mad that I am trying to push repercussions against his actions.... Yet as of now I am still under punishment and am currently in an on-going ban appeal.

Committed Offenses: False Ban reasons, Not doing staff job correctly, or respectfully, Corrupt Behavior.

Time of Occurrence: 2/11/24 9:01 PM CST.

Greetings,

Our team will be looking into this report, apologies for the inconvenience made.
Please be patient with us until a conclusion has been decided.

Upvote 0