Not open for further replies.

Efejajs

Sep 3, 2023
Roblox Username: efejajs
Discord ID (Ex. 709881578058285127): 822440106601349150

REPORTING CONTENTS:

Staff Username: Hellow_Dev

Discord Username or ID: 807244649595928597

Description Of the Incident: So there was this guy who crashed my car on highway and ran away. Then the thing that happened is I chased him and lost him a few times then my car got flipped "A sherrif and AMR hitted my car so it flipped" then I spawned a new car on the road thinking the guy I chased the left the scene then he turned back and drove on me so I shot him. I do not know how but as I saw in his clip I was seen running towards him but in my screen I wasn't running on him as it shows on the clips. Then after this I responded another call at the S&K which a SRU pulled gun to possible suspect at a cop car. Then I pulled my gun too thinking that suspect was in. Then a cop hopped out and said "keep pointing your gun at me i'm gonna send you to jessus" then a staff mamber called "Joker" vanished and near him there was the guy I chased and killed before. He said "look, he doin it again, why do u keep, pointing guns breo" and I said "Oh my bad, I thought suspect was in." and with nothing being said I am directly being banned without being told anything and for no reason at all. Then they started arguing me about what had happened. So the point is that I am paying money neither does everyone to support this community but I did not get treated right here. I tried to explain what happened but he just banned me like I was no one?...

Committed Offenses: False accusations, false ban, not going through the ban procedure(not boxing me or not telling me the procedure), Unjustified ban.

Time of Occurrence: 18.02.2024, 20:04:32
Additional members involved/witnessing: Some BPD officers and the person I "killed" before.

(Attach a video/picture in this message)
1708513964236.png1708513971436.png

Greetings,
Apologies for the inconvenience, this matter will be looked into at the earliest.

Reactions: Efejajs
Upvote 0
Appreciate the patience;
I've looked into this matter & I've talked with the Staff involved.
It was a general miscommunication and everything has been resolved.

Reactions: Efejajs
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.