Staff Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

xEB_Z

Gold VIP
Mar 2, 2024
Staff Username: mrober0007

Discord Username or ID: Idk can't find him

Description Of the Incident: I was chasing a suspect on the RPD/BPD team and we lost eyes on him around the prem house area. I turned off my sirens and had my lights still on, actively searching for him. Then he pulls me over and goes into the radio "10-11". I'm like, alright I don't have time for this and need to find this dude, I drive away still looking. Then I hear a taser go off and an officer says "I need help". So I went over there and he didn't identify himself at all as staff and I was speaking in roleplay the entire time until he jailed me. He has no proof whatsoever and I even asked. He kept changing the subject and wouldn't answer my questions. Then he said he didn't need proof because it was my first offense.

Committed Offenses: Abuse of Admin

Time of Occurrence: 3/3/2024 Somewhere around 6 PM MST
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Hello,

I sincerely apologize for your dissatisfaction. I will promptly escalate this matter to my superiors for investigation. Thank you for bringing it to our attention, and we appreciate your time.Junius0007.png

Upvote 0
Good Morning,

I will review this and get back to you.

Upvote 0
Good Afternoon,

After reviewing the information and the video provided in this matter and after speaking with the staff member involved, It seems to have been a honest matter of miscommunication during a busy scene. It has since been handled and everything has been resolved.

Thank you kindly,

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.