Staff review for david.businuss

Tjport576

Nov 15, 2023
Staff Member: David “GpU” Business
Review Rating: 1/10

Review:
I am giving this review 1 due to David calling a fellow member of mine a “Cheese Fart”. No David, I still haven't gotten over that, and I have recently been investigated by the FBI, Pentagon, and Interpol for malicious hacking (doxxing). And I am still on the phone with them as we speak. Ever since that one day I last gave you a staff review I haven't gotten off the phone… I am still listing the crimes you have committed against your community... Expect a visit from me soon.

Lots of Love,
Tjport576

P.S. Good luck and have fun on your trip across the States! You're gonna need it…

Notes:
(All jokes btw, apart from the part about calling someone a cheese fart, I am still very mad about that.)

I am giving this review 1 due to David calling a fellow member of mine a “Cheese Fart”. No David, I still haven't gotten over that, and I have recently been investigated by the FBI, Pentagon, and Interpol for malicious hacking (doxxing). And I am still on the phone with them as we speak. Ever since that one day I last gave you a staff review I haven't gotten off the phone… I am still listing the crimes you have committed against your community... Expect a visit from me soon.

Lots of Love,
Tjport576

P.S. Good luck and have fun on your trip across the States! You're gonna need it…

Upvote 0