Platinum VIP
Feb 6, 2024
Texas
Roblox Username: Lukasthebomb1
Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): _lmaxwell_#6305
Your RP Name: Luke Maddox

Warn issuing Staff Member: @raphaelrblx
Warning Reason: MG x1
Why I should have the warning Expunged: So for a little backstory when this event happened, in an old server I used to be a Staff Member in, me and a fellow staff member hopped on Perris, California to play together. (He joined me I was fine playing by myself) When I was on the S.O. team I came across a redlight that was in service mode I believe, where the light blinks red indicating that it is to be treated as a stop sign. I pulled up to the light, stopped, made sure it was clear to drive, and proceeded. A CHP officer I believe then pulled me over shortly down the road assuming I had ran the redlight. I started explaining to him that it was blinking and since I am stationed in Texas I assumed that it was meant to be treated as a redlight. The CHP trooper (MOD/Staff Member) said he didnt see that on his end which I understand because desync happens. While the traffic stop was going on I told the staff member that I was in the VC with that I was stopped for running a red but I saw it as the blinking redlight. He said he was gonna pull up to the traffic stop and help me out, I told him not to and it was a simple misunderstanding. He proceeded to come find me since I was the only deputy stopped by a CHP officer and started talking to him and I believe telling him to let me go. The CHP officer started talking to him, and the former staff member I was with mentioned we were in VC, and the CHP trooper initiated his staff bubble, and the traffic stop turned into a staff scene. Now, prior to this, I had barely heard what metagaming was and I assumed it was basically stream sniping, I did not know it also involved using VC to communicate what was going on in the server. I do not deny using the VC with the former staff member that I was with at the time, and I apologize for my mistake. With that being said, after the person I was in the VC chat left (after me yelling at him to stop and leave because he was making the situation worse) I talked to the MOD on the traffic stop with me and explained to him I did not know it was metagaming.
Time of Occurrence: 9/2/2024 22:36:18 UTC
Additional members involved/witnessing: The moron that came up the the traffic stop to "save me", and the staff member who initiated the traffic stop on me
Read, understood, and followed warning appeal rules?: Yes

ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to appeal the warning you received. Given the insufficient evidence, I have proceeded to approve your appeal. Please be aware that our moderators issue warnings only for valid reasons. With your warning now lifted, I urge you to remember and follow our community rules closely. I appreciate your patience and the time you've invested in this process.

1149138043039649843.png
MOUNTAIN INTERACTIVE CORP.

Sincerely,

Junius0007.png

Moderator / Super Admin / T & E Training Coordinator / Customer Support

Perris / Victor Valley, California

Mountain Interactive Corp.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.