resir

Titanium VIP
  • Feb 17, 2024
    Roblox Username: Resir
    Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): wenscomeup
    Your RP Name: Zhang Yang

Warn issuing Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Glocky

Warning Reason: Answer this question using GTA Driving
    Why I should have the warning Expunged: Normally I wouldn't appeal a warning, however this one I feel is unfair. I was driving the Aston Martin in 1st gear, made a right on red and as the road was loading I shifted into second gear as I was driving next to Glocky (Cop) and I passed him at 65-70mph - The Aston Martin accelerates extremely quick and as I drive down the main road, I occasionally run into map loading lag which either A) I can't drive fully straight for a second or 2) I accelerate without being able to slowdown. If the map is loading, this never happens and I'm able to maintain speed.
    GTA Driving is stated as "

∙ Players may not drive unrealistically or erratically for a long period of time, nor can they drive with speeds over 200/mph, as well as driving off-road unless the roleplay situation calls for it.
    ∙ Speeding 200/mph and continuously flipping the car, as well as ramming other individuals without a specified reason."

The reason for my GTA Driving was passing a cop on the left lane 10-15mph over the speed limit. I started at a stop light, made a right on red and as soon as I passed the cop on the left lane I was boxed. I wasn't doing 200mph, I wasn't in a high speed chasing driving all over the road. It was a simple second gear acceleration.
    I take this game very seriously, I spend quite a bit of money (multiple inserts, I pay for Platinum membership for myself and my friend & bought a custom insert) so I have no intention to break the rules on purpose.

I will do my best to avoid this mistake again.

Time of Occurrence: Answer this question using

10:37 PM EST​

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Read, understood, and followed warning appeal rules?: (Y)

Last edited:
    Greetings @resir ,

Your appeal is undergoing an investigation.

Reactions: resir
    Upvote 0
    Greetings @resir ,

Your appeal is undergoing an investigation.
    Thank you, I'd just like to add that I had also just spawned in - so there wouldn't even be time for me to go on a GTA Driving streak, it also attributes to the map lag causing me to lose control of my car. In no way would I be this involved with Perris hours wise and financially and just ram cop cars or intentionally GTA drive after learning all the rules and playing for many hours.

Upvote 0
    Status
    Not open for further replies.