Why are the sherrif and CHP teams going under a subscription?

prettnedha6

May 13, 2023
The fact that so many other things for perris are INSANELY expensive (cars go up to hundreds of dollars) makes this worse. I am sorry for being a critic or anything, because this isnt my place to speak. I understand the fact that some people may not do well on the teams but that doesn't justify making people spend even more money just to play as LEO. I also think it will be even worse if you lock SRU behind a paywall too, People paid THOUSANDS of robux for it. (some just bought the subscription) and nonetheless, your not going to refund the people who already had access to the CHP team. but as I said,the fact your doing it to stop bad players is great, I applaud that, but the fact that training apps arent going to be permanent and you have to play basically every day for TWENTY days to unlock it permanently is really excessive. This is one of the most expensive games on ROBLOX I have EVER played. Now I'm not trying to be rude with any of these following claims, you probably need the money as Perris is an insanely realistic and big game, I am not perfect, I cannot find a way to make a game as good as Perris currently, my goal here is not to be prideful or rude,my goal here is just to voice the fact that its pretty unfair that things people paid for are going to have to be locked behind a subscription and a paywall. Im also here to suggest that once you pass a training,you are given access to the team PERMENANTLY,and if your going to lock the teams behind a paywall or just a temporary whitelist. Its pretty unfair for the people who paid 500-250 robux for CHP only for it to be revoked and be locked behind a training.
Jesus loves you all,peace out!

Reactions: ReZzY
Upvote 0