altijdspellen Whitelist application

JasonDiaz

Gold VIP
Apr 15, 2024
Date of Application: [__/__/2024] *
Member Identification Number: [____________] * (Can be found in your profile URL)

YOUR INFORMATION
Mountain Interactive Username: [JasonDiaz]
Discord Username: [JasonDiaz]
Roblox Username: [altijdspellen
Country / Timezone: GMT+2]

Do you have a microphone? (Choose by adding a *)
[ X] Yes
[ ] No

Are you at least 14 Years Old? (Choose by adding a *)
[X ] Yes [ ] No

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE

Why are you interested in joining Mountain Interactive's Official Whitelist Community?
I like everything about the game the realism the graphics its just amazing but in open public server it is just to much chaos with people who brake the rules so I'm starting to not like the game anymore because of that so i just want to be in the whitelisted server to finally enjoy with out being RDM etc

-
What experience and roleplay do you want to bring over to our whitelisted experience?
I have in total of 7 years experience with roleplay mostly on arma 3 and fivem a few aswell on roblox

-
You're in a roleplay situation on a traffic stop where you have been pulled over, explain
how you would react in a roleplay setting?
Depends on the situation if I have done no crime before or have no Illegal items on me i just play it out accept the ticket or warning and be on my way but if i have something illegal ill try to get out of there as fast as possible i'm not gonna let my self be arrested by just sitting there

-
You are a gun store owner and you have a customer, how would you handle this transaction in a roleplay setting?
Make sure everything is legit their ID do backround check all in all and let him come back in a few "days/hours/minutes" depends on when i have the info then do the transactions making sure nothing is loaded

-
For instance, you are at a party with your friends at someone's house. Someone in the house pulls a gun. What would you do? (Please explain in heavy detail including your actions, calling 911, and further details)
to be honest I dont mind aslong as he is not randomly pointing or shooting if so I would try to get out of there unnoticed and call the cops i would be going thru the back door climb over the fence make sure noone sees me run as far as i can and then start calling 911

-
What is realistic roleplay grammar and how does it work?
for example you do a interaction where you are reaching for a gun and it is in the open where everyone sees it you dont just pull it out no you do
*Reaching for belt* or *reaching for gun* etc

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE (Part 2)

You are in a traffic stop and you have 5 cops with guns pointed at you forcing you to get out of your vehicle, what choices would be (WRONG) Fail Roleplay / Against the rules? (Choose by adding a *)

[ ] Option A: I'd put my hands up, step out of the vehicle, and hit the ground.
[ *] Option B: Drive away and tell them they are failing roleplaying!
[ *] Option C: Pull out an AK-47 and shoot everyone I see.
[* ] Option D: I'd resist the officer and dart down the alleyway.

You're being chased by the cops and your vehicle hits a wall, what are the CORRECT actions?
(Choose by adding a *)

[* ] Option A: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Roleplays Injuries to body / Goes to the hospital to get checked out / Gets Booked into Jail.
[ ] Option B: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Continues driving as if nothing happened.
[* ] Option C: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Vehicle Catches Fire* / *Crawls out* / *Cops Detain you* / *EMS is called etc.*
[ ] Option D: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Hard Crash w/ Fire and Smoke* / *Jumps out of car* / *Pulls out AK-47 and shoots everyone*

Do you understand that our whitelisted section is for players who want a realistic experience?
(Choose by adding a *)

[* ] I Acknowledge and Understand these terms.
[ ] I Do Not Acknowledge and wish to opt out of these terms.

Do you understand that you must have a microphone, use correct grammar and roleplay into the character that you create?

(Choose by adding a *)

[ *] I Acknowledge and Understand these terms.

Do you understand that moderation penalties carry over to all our games and understand to abide by our Terms & Conditions and to abide by our Game Rules for our whitelisted community?

(Choose by adding a *)

[* ] I Acknowledge and Understand these terms.