Not open for further replies.

agent_comp

Sep 24, 2023
Roblox Username: agent_comp
Discord ID: 761056542337269791 | realroguedemon
Ban length: Permanently
Banning Staff Member: @oItzGTG (254888848805330944) <-- Moderation Number
Ban reason: LTAP, FRP, Team Abuse, GTA driving
Why I should be unbanned: The LTAP wasnt true and he took it out of the ban. However the team abuse is because I was still FBI committing crime. ( chased by police and ran into a house and died.) I honestly forgot I was on FBI It literally only made sense once i respawned and i was at the FBI base.. I would not have done that if i knew i was on FBI. The GTA driving i have yet to see any proof of that, (The SRT hellcat has the worst handling/suspension) you turn a litte your car takes DMG. So when My hellcat caught on fire it was still drivable... did not even realize i was breaking rules.. FRP Just goes with the Team abuse. This was a genuine mistake and won't happen again, I have re-read all the rules for the game and the discord. I want to make it known that these actions were not was not intentional, and I take full responsibility for all of my actions. I'm genuinely remorseful for any disruption my actions may have caused, and I hope you'll consider lifting the ban. I really like the community and the chance to be a part of it, and I'm committed to being a better member moving forward. I've taken the time to thoroughly review both the game and Discord rules to ensure I understand them better. If given another chance, I assure you that I'll be more conscientious and avoid repeating similar mistakes.
Time of Occurance: 3/28/2024, 10:01:46 PM EST
Read, Understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Y

Last edited:
Appeal being investigated.

Upvote 0
Hello, I will take over.

So, the Team Abuse, it's easy to know you're on FBI when you hear panics and people chatting in radio so I don't know how you don't know that and literally have their inv and idk how you wouldn't notice. The FRP is associated w/ the Team Abuse as obviously you should NOT be committing crimes while on LEO and even evade other LEO. The GTA Driving is also associated with it because of how you were also driving, and is also associated w/ the first 2 charges. I as promised removed the LTAP, but those 3 will be still on your account. I will offer a proposal of a One Strike Policy for 3 weeks, where you must be on your best behavior, and if you break one rule, no matter the rule, you will be permanently banned from our services. Do you agree?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.