ASH

HalfLife361

Feb 17, 2024
You didn't even explain the situation, your ignorance doesn't allow me to really explain what happened, I did the countdown to pretend the bomb was going to explode but it was a lie, you banned me from the topic, not letting me respond anymore, Really this game is a very realistic RP, if in real life you say you have a bomb, you will be banned by a magical god for TOS lol, and then you will ban me again for "violating" for calling you ignorant but this is the truth

Solution
The rules are plastered everywhere, Bomb RP is V-TOS. Please don't come blaming me when you were the one that did these actions.

The video clearly shows you leaving the game which is LTAP.
The video clearly shows you saying
1708448088625.png

Now under the new TOS roblox just rolledout.

1708448138246.png

We must moderate people that choose to violate these rules.
P.S. I didn't ban you from the topic I locked it and moved to resolved as there is no further comment on this situation. The ruling is staying.

Here is the MP4 Copy of the video.

Lmk if you have any other questions!
The rules are plastered everywhere, Bomb RP is V-TOS. Please don't come blaming me when you were the one that did these actions.

The video clearly shows you leaving the game which is LTAP.
The video clearly shows you saying
1708448088625.png

Now under the new TOS roblox just rolledout.

1708448138246.png

We must moderate people that choose to violate these rules.
P.S. I didn't ban you from the topic I locked it and moved to resolved as there is no further comment on this situation. The ruling is staying.

Here is the MP4 Copy of the video.

Lmk if you have any other questions!

Upvote 0
Solution