Status
Not open for further replies.

Liahammm

Apr 8, 2023
Roblox Username: Happpyboi1234
Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): Liahammm#1907
Your RP Name: Liam Yen

Ban Length: Infinite 
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): 647151432830681098

Ban Reason: Attempt team killing, Fail-Roleplay.
Why I should be unbanned: Hello, I have screwed up again as you can see. The reason I have made an appeal is because I want to play your games really bad. Not to cause trouble, not to be annoying or break the rules, its because I want to have fun playing with other peoples. There is no other games like Mountain Interactive with great games and developers/management. I have seen the months of Mountain Interactive growing. You guys have really great games. The reason why I broke the rules is because I failed Role-Play and Attempt Team Killing. How stupid am I. I should be playing that it is real life. Not like ERLC breaking the rules. I am deeply sorry for breaking the rules, I shouldn't be an ass trying to ruin other peoples day like I did. I should only be a nice person and be playing with other making their best experience possible. I know it looks dumb for me to be making another ban appeal. But trust me, I will do my hardest not to break the rules. I have read the rules multiple times before making this. I am very deeply sorry for ruining other peoples days/experiences while playing Perris. I shouldn't be doing it because of my enjoyment/fun. I seem like an ass by doing that. The person I tried to RDM was very unreasonable and stupid. I wouldn't do it ever again. I deeply sorry and have a wonderful day. 

Time of Occurrence: 4/22/23 11:29:43 AM.
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A.

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes.

Appeal Declined

You have extensive moderation history with many bans. It seems as though you keep doing the same thing and you somehow expect a different outcome. Your ban will be remaining.

Joanna

Mountain Interactive

team.png

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.