Ban Appeal (Help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nimadbi

• Jul 31, 2023
    Hello,
    why got I declined? I did everything right and I already said I couldn't do anything! So please take a look again, I already said I'm sorry! I didn't know this was RDM, I thought it belongs to the RP. And I dont get it also. 1x RDM = permban !?!? I thought a warn would be okay, but a permban??!??! And It wasn't even in purpose! And if you don't wanna unban me, how long do I have to wait!? That's my favourite game!! I also bought CHP, K9, membership 11€ / per month. This is unfair. Just give me a chance and if I do FRP/RDM etc. then ban me for the rest of my life. But do not do that! I'm the biggest fan of this Game!!

Thanks,
    Nima.

My Appeal again:

Roblox Username: Nima_keineBirne
    Discord ID: Dont't know but name: nimadbi
    Your RP Name: Aiden Alexander

Ban Length: Permban
    Banning Staff Member: 390354168600330241 / @Glocky

Ban Reason:
    RDM
    Why I should be unbanned: I was in RP as SRU and then I responded to a Shoots fired call and there
    was a lot of people at the spawn and I couldnt recognize the suspect so I just shoot with the hope that he was the suspect. But apparently it wasn't the suspect. I didn‘t know that this was RDM.So I am really sorry. If I know this was RDM, I wouldn‘t do that. I think, direct a Permban is very unfair. This is the first time ( i think) I‘n breaking rules. So please don‘t give me a Permban. I bought a membership for 12$ and just for 1 month and now I‘m permban. Please give another chance,
    Thanks.

Time of Occurrence: 3/26/24, 3:28:07
    Additional members involved/witnessing: 0 (Not sure)

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes, I understand the rules and I wont do it again.

Hello nimadbi,
    As said in your previous ban appeal your appeal has been DENIED with the inability to appeal your ban any further.

Please avoid from re-appealing your ban, failure to do will result in further moderation action on your Mountain Interactive Account.

Thanks,
    Error-Cezar

Upvote 0
    Status
    Not open for further replies.