Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iamnotmiguel

Dec 28, 2023
brazil
Roblox Username:(BYEM1GUEL) Discord ID (itznotmiguel): Your RP Name:(i forgot it was way too long ago) Ban Length:(permanently) Staff Member: @DarkX_Division Ban Reason: By-passing n-word Why i should be unbanned: because it was something that happened in the start of the year, i had a lot of time to think about it, i am here to apologise for the horrible thing i did, and it shall never happen again, i am sorry for the fact i said something like that, i kinda remember what happened, i was selling pizza around the city but because i was literally laughing hard i didn't think what i could say, and so, as a really bad joke, i said that, and in that time i do remember the word being used for memes in some tik tok videos, thought it would be "funny" to say it to, but now i look back and i see it wasn't. well, i hope the mountain interactive team forgives my actions and they will not happen again.
Time of Occurrence:11:43 PM

Additional members involved/witnessing:(don't remember) Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: (Yes.) 

Happy new year and god bless 🎉

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.