Status
Not open for further replies.

Efejajs

Sep 3, 2023
Roblox Username: efejajs
Discord ID (Ex. 709881578058285127): 822440106601349150
Your RP Name: Adam Adams

Ban Length: 3 days.
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): 807244649595928597

Ban Reason: RDM X1, A-RDM X1
Why I should be unbanned: So there was this guy who crashed my car on highway and ran away. Then the thing that happened is I chased him and lost him a few times then my car got flipped "A sherrif and AMR hitted my car so it flipped" then I spawned a new car on the road thinking the guy I chased the left the scene then he turned back and drove on me so I shot him. I do not know how but as I saw in his clip I was seen running towards him but in my screen I wasn't running on him as it shows on the clips. (probably lag as lots of people, moderators said) Then after this I responded another call at the S&K which a SRU pulled gun to possible suspect at a cop car. Then I pulled my gun too thinking that suspect was in. Then a cop hopped out and said "keep pointing your gun at me i'm gonna send you to jessus" then a staff mamber called "Joker" vanished and near him there was the guy I chased and killed before. He said "look, he doin it again, why do u keep, pointing guns breo" and I said "Oh my bad, I thought suspect was in." and with nothing being said I am directly being banned without being told anything. I tried to tell that it was a misunderstanding but the staff member didn't believe me.

(I know what is my fault and I learned my lesson about it. I told what happened to Captain as well and as we both saw I just broke the NLR and I told him I learned my lesson and I will be sure this will never happen again. I do not have any history of bans and warning only thing I want is my history to be cleaned back again...)

Time of Occurrence: 18.02.2024, 20:04:32
Additional members involved/witnessing: jokkeerr

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: (Y/N)
Yes.

1708506943536.png1708506963196.png

Last edited:
Your history will not be cleared, It will stay on your record as it is RDM. You running out in front of the vehicle attempting to stop them and them then running because their criminals doesn't give you permission to shoot them. Your fault in the first place you were smacked with a vehicle.

Upvote 0
Your history will not be cleared, It will stay on your record as it is RDM. You running out in front of the vehicle attempting to stop them and them then running because their criminals doesn't give you permission to shoot them. Your fault in the first place you were smacked with a vehicle.
Okay but I did not run on the car as I said I had my screen lagging that second. And about the second rdm whats that I just killed a guy once.

Upvote 0
I have talked with Captain about this too you can talk with him for further questions before denying.

Upvote 0
I will not go back and forth with you in a appeal. It's not being cleared it is simple as that sir, go on with your day now until your unbanned please.

Upvote 0
APPEAL UNDER REVIEW

Your ban appeal has been put under review please give us time to review the evidence and get back to you within 24 hours.

For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

Upvote 0
APPEAL ACCEPTED

Your ban appeal has been investigated & we've concluded that it should be lifted.

For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.