• Jul 31, 2023
    Roblox Username: Nima_keineBirne
    Discord ID: Dont't know but name: nimadbi
    Your RP Name: Aiden Alexander

Ban Length: Permban
    Banning Staff Member: 390354168600330241 / @Glocky

Ban Reason:
    RDM
    Why I should be unbanned: I was in RP as SRU and then I responded to a Shoots fired call and there
    was a lot of people at the spawn and I couldnt recognize the suspect so I just shoot with the hope that he was the suspect. But apparently it wasn't the suspect. I didn‘t know that this was RDM.So I am really sorry. If I know this was RDM, I wouldn‘t do that. I think, direct a Permban is very unfair. This is the first time ( i think) I‘n breaking rules. So please don‘t give me a Permban. I bought a membership for 12$ and just for 1 month and now I‘m permban. Please give another chance,
    Thanks.

Time of Occurrence: 3/26/24, 3:28:07
    Additional members involved/witnessing: 0 (Not sure)

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes, I understand the rules.

Last edited:
    Reactions: nimadbi
    Upvote 0
    Hey,
    I wanted to ask, how long do I have to wait? I bought a Memebership but only for 1 month (My parents can only afford 1 month) and I dont wanna lose time to play. But If y'all need longer, it isnt a big deal. I'm just asking.

best regards,
    nima.

Upvote 0
    Hey,
    i‘ve got a question. If my appeal got declined, do I have another chance? Because i tried all I can do! I’m really sorry, I did not even noticed that this was RDM. So please if this got declined, give me another chance. I’ll try to do it better. But I’ll wait first for answer.

Nima.

Upvote 1
    After reviewing your account, and seeing the notation, and after having Glocky consult as well, it was determined that you best unfortunately stay banned, and this was a decision made by Glock, and sadly cannot be overturned. Please read the rules next time, and if we do decide to change our decision, we would let you know, but as of now, you cannot file future appeals regarding this ban. Thank you for understanding.

Upvote 0
    Status
    Not open for further replies.