Not open for further replies.

NotS1mple

Platinum VIP
Apr 15, 2023
Roblox Username: NoNsOcOsAeQuEsTa
Discord ID (Ex. 709881578058285127): 564423566649458688 | donarumma
Your RP Name: Elisa Smith

Ban Length: Permanently Banned
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): 254888848805330944 (don't know his user)

Ban Reason: MRDM, SI, FRP
Why I should be unbanned:
One of my friend was getting arrested and got surrounded by 5 or 6 cops, and in an attempt to help him, I killed them. To my concern, I only knew that, by doing so, I broke some rules after I was confronted by the admin. Kindly the banning admin gave me the possibility to appeal my ban, with this I want to apologize to everyone involved and acknowledge that my actions did not comply with the rules and guidelines of the game. With that being stated, I kindly request that you reconsider my ban and grant me a second chance. If, by any chance, I get unbanned I vow to abide by all rules, dedicate myself to in-game roleplays and try enhance others' experience, unlike my previous actions that got me banned. And I'd like to highlight my purchase of the platinum VIP. Beyond merely accessing perks, I made this purchase to support your dedicated work and the ongoing development of the game. I hope you will understand and grant me a second chance to redeem myself.

Time of Occurrence: 17:54:21 CET
Additional members involved/witnessing: bignate82808, optimusprimeis0, SnoxtsYT, oItzGTG, Jensenkeepers

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes, I do.

Hello, my name is oItzGTG, and I will be taking over your ban appeal today.

After careful consideration, I understand where you come from, and we're all not perfect, but again I had to issue this ban like I said, due to the severity of it and as I said, you can appeal it. I will ACCEPT your ban appeal as again, mistakes happen. I will be placing you on a one strike policy, where you must be on your best behavior for a certain amount of time, where I will give you 3 weeks, and if you break another rule again, unfortunately, you would have to be banned, but rest assured we also have a very understanding team as well that will recognize your commitment in ensuring you will be following our rules, which I recommend you read. Does that sound okay with you? Please let me know.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.