Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isometric_System1

Dec 7, 2023
Coolcat0726
Discord N/A (Its connected I just don't have access to it right now.)
Adam Bowsers

Permanently

I should be unbanned because I feel I can be a great role player in the game. What I did was unacceptable and I realize that. I shot a bunch of people at spawn because the game was broken and I was under the impression it was about to restart. I thought I was doing no harm because of the impression it was about to restart. I realize now even if the game is about to restart I shouldn't break the rules. I am terribly sorry for this. I spent 20 dollars on a subscription for this game and this is one of my favorite games on Roblox. I promise I wont do this again. I know my actions are not allowed and I completely understand that. All I want is a second chance.

Thank you
Ryan

3/28/2024 12:29:21 PM

Read and Understood the Rules:*Y/N) Y

Last edited:
Hi there, Moderator iamdaonetofly, I will reviewing your ban, if you could please send me your Discord username & ID that would be most appreciated!

Thanks,
iamdaonetofly,

Upvote 0
APPEAL ACCEPTED

Your ban appeal has been investigated & we've concluded that it should be lifted. HOWEVER you will be placed on a ONE-STRIKE POLICY for TWO (2) Months. During this time you will be expected not to commit any further violations. Doing so will result in a permanent ban.

Do you understand these terms? (Please reply to this)

For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

iamdaonetofly

Upvote 0
APPEAL ACCEPTED

Your ban appeal has been investigated & we've concluded that it should be lifted. HOWEVER you will be placed on a ONE-STRIKE POLICY for TWO (2) Months. During this time you will be expected not to commit any further violations. Doing so will result in a permanent ban.

Do you understand these terms? (Please reply to this)

For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

iamdaonetofly
I understand these terms. Thank you so much for giving me a second chance.

Thank you for your time,
Ryan

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.