SaintKenLee

Mar 29, 2024
Roblox Username: SaintKenLee
Discord ID: 846209886802280458
Your RP Name: Boone Cox

Ban Length: Permanantly Banned
Banning Staff Member: 938421364929491025

Ban Reason: X1 V-TOS
Why I should be unbanned: I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for my violation of the Terms of Service. I understand that my use of the word "die" in a conversation may have been percieved as innappropriate, and I sincerely apologize for any offense caused. I want to clarify that my intention was never to promote violence or harm towards any Robloxians in any way. The context in which the word was used was when a man driving very reckless and aggressively hit my car and we got stuck together and I used that very offensive D word. I am feeling lots of regret, I fully understand the importance of maintaining a safe and positive environment for all Robloxians. And I was NOT maintaining a safe and positive environment. I'm so sorry to the poor man who had crashed into my car, and became a victim to my violent words. This roblox ban has given me time to reflect on my behavior, and moving forward I will only be choosing positive words when reacting to situations, or no words will be spoken at all. I am taking full responsibilty of my mistakes, and I'd like to say thank you for teaching me this valuable lesson. I hope that you will reconsider my roblox ban, and if you do sir I can promise you this kind violence will NEVER happen again.

Time of Occurrence: 3/29/2024 4:04:31 AM
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: (Y/N) Y

Greetings @SaintKenLee ,

APPEAL ACCEPTED

Your ban appeal has been accepted and you are placed on a One-Strike Policy, this policy will last 28 Days / 4 Weeks. If you are found committing a violation of any kind during this time period your ban will be reinstated permanently.

- This is a rare chance you have been given and we ask you do not hurt our trust by granting this.
- Should you accept you will then be on a One Strike Policy for the time listed above.

For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

Cheers,

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.