Ban appeal

Welcome! You have been invited by max_pookiy to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WildWestFan459

Mar 30, 2024
Roblox Username: WildWestFan459
Discord ID (Ex. 709881578058285127): 965338688076779612
Your RP Name: Aliyah Cox

Ban Length: permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):
@goldencrusaderg.#0

Ban Reason: M-RDM
Why I should be unbanned: This wasn't RDM, I killed those persons because they told me something bad. I was really angry and killed one person, more people get in front my line of shoot. I am really sorry for that, I know it is my bad. It won't happen again.

Time of Occurrence:
3/30/2024 9:45:03 PM
Additional members involved/witnessing: (I'll give discord usernames): aha5641, wojas008,

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Y

Last edited:
APPEAL ACCEPTED

Your ban appeal has been investigated & we've concluded that it should be lifted. HOWEVER you will be placed on a ONE STRIKE POLICY which means that if you are found to commit any further offences within a 3 WEEK PERIOD you will be permanently banned from our services.

Do you accept these terms? Please reply with your answer.

For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

iamdaonetofly,

Upvote 0
APPEAL ACCEPTED

Your ban appeal has been investigated & we've concluded that it should be lifted. HOWEVER you will be placed on a ONE STRIKE POLICY which means that if you are found to commit any further offences within a 3 WEEK PERIOD you will be permanently banned from our services.

Do you accept these terms? Please reply with your answer.

For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

iamdaonetofly,
Yes, I accept all terms. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Thank you for your cooperation. A ONE STRIKE POLICY will be implied to your account and will expire on 21/04/2024, during this time you are not commit any further violations.

Thank you for your understanding,
iamdaonetofly,

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.