• Jun 5, 2023
    Roblox Username: Vampz_Valk
    Discord ID | 731139872726974506
    Your RP Name: Carter Wise

Ban Length: Perm
    Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):
    Glock

Ban Reason: NITRP, FRP, and failing to learn my lesson
    Why I should be unbanned: I understand what I did was wrong. I shouldn't have walked into the mountain mid-rp. Doing this broke the roleplay, which resulted in me shooting the other officers through the mountain. This broke the roleplay. When I crashed on the guardrail, to begin with, I should have stepped out of my car with my hands up since there were three-four cops on me. I shouldn't have tried to run. I do need to roleplay more and stop FRPing as it ruins others' roleplays. The last warning I got for FRP should have been where I learned, but I didn't. I knew I shouldn't have walked into the mountain to start with, but I had no where else to go. This isn't an excuse. I should of RP it as they cornered me, and I should have gone to jail then. And this time, I have learned my lesson. I've been immature, knowing I was on thin ice, knowing I could have wasted 200+ dollars, and I still walked into the mountain. I have learned this time, and if I am unbanned in the future, and if this ban appeal doesn't get accepted but one in the future does, I plan to rp better. This game is a great game, and I would hate to be banned from it, but I got my-self banned.

Time of Occurrence:
    4/4/2024, 6:04:33 PM
    Additional members involved/witnessing: None other than the three cops I shot, unsure of users.

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Y

APPEALED DENIED

Hello,

Thank you for submitting your ban appeal; we appreciate your effort. However, we regret to inform you that your ban will not be lifted. This decision is based on a history of ongoing issues related to real roleplaying (FRPing) and has been endorsed by our Chief Operating Officer (COO). Please be aware that our Rules and Guidelines are readily accessible to all users on our website.

MOUNTAIN INTERACTIVE CORP.

Sincerely,

Junius0007

/ Super Admin / T & E Deputy Director / Customer Support / Corporate

1149138043039649843.png

Upvote 0
    Status
    Not open for further replies.