May 21, 2023
Roblox Username: Coolothebro6375
Discord ID: 867875294693556234
Your RP Name: Joseph Monroe

Ban Length: Perm
Banning Staff Member: @pokethebearxd

Ban Reason:
x3 RDM
Why I should be unbanned: Here’s what words I have to say about my ban. Before I start off I would like to say that I have taken accountability for my actions, realizing that it was my mistakes to get me into this situation and not anyone else. Because of this I have thought about the situation and have decided to work on my rp skills to improve, this does not mean I cannot roleplay at all and that I should remain banned. Because this incident occurred on the civilian team which is a team that I rarely rp on in roleplay servers (i mostly rp on first responder teams) I was not used to the ways of a civllian rp. I attempted a roleplay in where my character had a dislike for Caltrain workers impounding my vehicle (never happend, was in rp), but unfortunately due to not commonly creating the roleplay situation but otherwise responding to it as a first responders, the actions I took may have been seen as RDM. After a moderator jailed me for an investigation I was honest with the staff member and did not get angry with him, nor did I LTAP from him. I took accountability for my actions by stating in the game and this punishment. I did not make an alt-account after being banned to access the game. After this I joined other rp games to work on my civllian operation skills, to prevent myself from getting into a situation such as this if I ever roleplay on the civillian team again. Because of this I believe I should be given a 2nd chance as I was honest, took accountability, and will promise to become a better roleplay to make a fun experience for other Perris players, and myself. If this means being under a one strike policy for months then I will accept this agreement so I can hopefully play Perris California, once again.

Time of Occurrence:
4/24/2024 2:46:14am
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Y

Last edited:
APPEAL ACCEPTED

Your ban appeal has been investigated & due to recent GUIDELINES CHANGES we've concluded that it should be lifted.
For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

Upvote 0
Your ban appeal has been accepted and you are placed on a One-Strike Policy, this policy will last 28 Days / 4 Weeks. If you are found committing a violation of any kind during this time period your ban will be reinstated permanently.

- This is a rare chance you have been given and we ask you do not hurt our trust by granting this.
- Should you accept you will then be on a One Strike Policy for the time listed above.

Please reply in this thread that you accept this one-strike policy.

For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.