Status
Not open for further replies.

FaniRaphaell2000

• Sep 9, 2023
    Roblox Username: Faniraphaell2000
    Discord ID : qptonio
    Your RP Name: Connor Diaz

Ban Length: Permantantly Banned
    Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @1202982743701458985

Ban Reason: Violation of TOS (V-TOS)
    Why I should be unbanned:
    I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal a ban that was imposed on my account Faniraphaell2000 some time ago. Firstly, I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the actions that led to my banishment from the community. Looking back, I recognize that my behavior was inappropriate, and I deeply regret any disruption or inconvenience it may have caused to the community and its members.

It has been quite some time since I was banned, and during this period, I have taken the opportunity to reflect on my actions and their consequences. I understand now the importance of adhering to the rules and guidelines set forth by the community to maintain a respectful and harmonious environment for all participants. I assure you that I am fully committed to abiding by these rules moving forward.

I acknowledge that trust must be earned, and I am willing to take any necessary steps to demonstrate my sincerity and commitment to being a positive and contributing member of the community once again. Whether it be undergoing additional moderation, participating in community service, or any other measures deemed appropriate, I am willing to comply wholeheartedly.

I genuinely miss being a part of the community and engaging with its members. The time away has given me a newfound appreciation for the camaraderie and exchange of ideas that make this community special. I am eager to make amends, rebuild trust, and continue to contribute positively to the community in any way possible.

I understand that my actions have consequences, and I humbly request that you consider reinstating my account, granting me the opportunity to rectify my past mistakes and prove myself as a valuable member of the community once again. I assure you that I have learned from this experience and am committed to upholding the standards and values of the community going forward.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my appeal. I sincerely hope for the chance to be welcomed back into the community and to make a positive impact moving forward. If there are any further details or actions required from my end, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Time of Occurrence:
    Additional members involved/witnessing: -

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Y

APPEAL DECLINED

Your ban appeal has been declined, looks plagiarized, do it in your own words.
    For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

Upvote 0
    Status
    Not open for further replies.