Admin
Platinum VIP
Jul 12, 2023
Roblox Username: oItzGTG
Discord ID (Ex. 709881578058285127): 254888848805330944
Your RP Name: Adam Anderson

Roblox Username of the player you're reporting: Derzakittybuilder

Discord Username of the player you're reporting: (optional) derzakitty

Give us an Incident Description: So, I was involved in a pursuit w/ this guy running in his durango. He then 10-50'd into me head on, as I was trying to catch up, and he came out of nowhere and hit me. He then disabled my vehicle, forcing me out of my vehicle automatically and had hopped into his (which one can argue I rp'd crashing out of my windshield and into his car which I don't know if I would or would NOT be alive after) and then he kept driving, and  I told him to stop the vehicle, and he told me to hop out and it's FRP, and I told him it's not as I crashed right into his seat. He then stops and says he is recording and will contact a mod, and I told him I am recording as well. He then stated "get out or ill call a mod" and I told him I am not, as again, I did not display or constitute any FRP within that scene, and he then got out and shot and killed me, with no roleplay intent behind it, even though he stated he will grab a moderator, which he did not.

What rules / offences did the player break: RDM/FRP/

How long do you think the player be punished for: 3-5 days since he decided to act like a smart ass and insist he is right. 

Time of Occurrence: 12/22/23
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

EVIDENCE: https://medal.tv/games/roblox/clips/1KIxTHf-zfEXf5/d1337xdJKDRI?invite=cr-MSwzZHQsMTYxNTM2MjkwLA

REPORT ACCEPTED

Your player report has been taken into consideration & we'll moderate this player.

We appreciate the report you've sent out, making us a better community for the future.

For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.