Not open for further replies.

oItzGTG

Admin
Platinum VIP
Jul 12, 2023
Roblox Username: oItzGTG
Discord ID (Ex. 709881578058285127): 254888848805330944
Your RP Name: Adam Anderson

Roblox Username of the player you're reporting: dahoodiansbf (RDMer) / flashnetd(FRPer)

Discord Username of the player you're reporting: (optional) N/A

Give us an Incident Description: So, I was originally investigating a stolen bearcat, and this guy w/ the white tanktop was an undercover FBI agent who I witnessed was opening fire at a dead body for no reason, and I confronted him about it, and he kept saying he is an FBI agent and I asked him what the purpose for him going undercover was for, as he wasn't acting in undercover capacity nor was professional. I also informed him he was under arrest for possessing a weapon out in public, which was having an open carry gun on him, and his friend or whoever it was, decided to shoot me for no reason, and so therefore I am reporting the guy that killed me, AND the FBI agent. 

What rules / offences did the player break: dahoodiansbf (RDM, FRP, NITRP) / flashnetd(FRP)

How long do you think the player be punished for:

dahoodiansbf (RDM, FRP, NITRP) - PERMANENTLY
flashnetd(FRP) - 3 day ban

Time of Occurrence: 12/22/23
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/roblox/clips/1KJwfH6mCgV85-/d1337GifG5a9?invite=cr-MSwwWVUsMTYxNTM2MjkwLA

Screenshot (309).png

Screenshot (307).png

this is flashnetd i over reacted to him while i was out of rp with 2 other individuals i was handcuffed by the guy who reported this and the other guy shot him. I was in the process of getting off the game when i got told im getting a ban report for not arresting that guy.

Upvote 0
this is flashnetd i over reacted to him while i was out of rp with 2 other individuals i was handcuffed by the guy who reported this and the other guy shot him. I was in the process of getting off the game when i got told im getting a ban report for not arresting that guy. Also if fbi has a gun on their person it shows up like that so i cant control it.

Upvote 0
REPORT DECLINED

Your player report has been declined due to the fact that it seems everything was well within roleplay.

You may "Create another Topic" after this has been shifted, or respond to this thread within 24 hours.

For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.