Blender1010's Whitelist Application

Kibotznik

Apr 24, 2024
Israel
Date of Application: [24/4/2024] *
Member Identification Number: 4938605511 * (Can be found in your profile URL)

YOUR INFORMATION
Mountain Interactive Username: Kibotznik
Discord Username: kibotznik_orginal
Roblox Username: blender1010
Country / Timezone: Israel
Do you have a microphone? (Choose by adding a *)
[ *] Yes
[ ] No

Are you at least 14 Years Old? (Choose by adding a *)
[ *] Yes [ ] No

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE

Why are you interested in joining Mountain Interactive's Official Whitelist Community?
I Am interested in joining Mountain Interactive's official Whitelist community because I am looking for SERIOUS Roleplay and a fun experience without any trollers, Random killers, Corrupt moderators staff members.

-
What experience and roleplay do you want to bring over to our whitelisted experience?
I Want to bring a very professional experience of roleplaying to the whitelisted experience.

-
You're in a roleplay situation on a traffic stop where you have been pulled over, explain
how you would react in a roleplay setting?
I Would probably make a very big Roleplay of it, For example, Running away and making myself an escape thus I believe I would be wanted by the police which would make the game much for fun for me and the police if they try to find me Or for another example, I would comply and just when the cop is not looking, I would Grab his gun and fight with him over it and take him hostage, making the RP a bigger one.

-
You are a gun store owner and you have a customer, how would you handle this transaction in a roleplay setting?
I Would ask the customer if he needs any help and I would ask him to tell me what is he looking for so I can help him, And I would offer him whatever he needs he can talk to me, When he's done finding what gun he needs, I Would ask for his gun license and ID, And explain the terms that he agrees to by buying this gun.

-
For instance, you are at a party with your friends at someone's house. Someone in the house pulls a gun. What would you do? (Please explain in heavy detail including your actions, calling 911, and further details)

-
What is realistic roleplay grammar and how does it work?
Realistic roleplay grammar is about talking and writing like your character would in a make-believe world. You create a character with a unique personality and way of speaking, then stick to that style when you interact with others in the game.

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE (Part 2)

You are in a traffic stop and you have 5 cops with guns pointed at you forcing you to get out of your vehicle, what choices would be (WRONG) Fail Roleplay / Against the rules? (Choose by adding a *)

[* ] Option A: I'd put my hands up, step out of the vehicle, and hit the ground.
[ ] Option B: Drive away and tell them they are failing roleplaying!
[ ] Option C: Pull out an AK-47 and shoot everyone I see.
[ ] Option D: I'd resist the officer and dart down the alleyway.

You're being chased by the cops and your vehicle hits a wall, what are the CORRECT actions?
(Choose by adding a *)

[ ] Option A: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Roleplays Injuries to body / Goes to the hospital to get checked out / Gets Booked into Jail.
[ *] Option B: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Continues driving as if nothing happened.
[ ] Option C: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Vehicle Catches Fire* / *Crawls out* / *Cops Detain you* / *EMS is called etc.*
[ ] Option D: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Hard Crash w/ Fire and Smoke* / *Jumps out of car* / *Pulls out AK-47 and shoots everyone*

Do you understand that our whitelisted section is for players who want a realistic experience?
(Choose by adding a *)

[* ] I Acknowledge and Understand these terms.
[ ] I Do Not Acknowledge and wish to opt out of these terms.

Do you understand that you must have a microphone, use correct grammar and roleplay into the character that you create?

(Choose by adding a *)

[ *] I Acknowledge and Understand these terms.

Do you understand that moderation penalties carry over to all our games and understand to abide by our Terms & Conditions and to abide by our Game Rules for our whitelisted community?

(Choose by adding a *)

[* ] I Acknowledge and Understand these terms.