'Creating another Topic' regarding a Ban Request I submitted that was declined to respond to, per TactJoel's comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

oItzGTG

Admin
Platinum VIP
Jul 12, 2023
Hello.

I am replying to the following ban request I submitted on 2 individuals. I seen that @TactJoel responded w/ the following:

"Your player report has been declined due to the fact that it seems everything was well within roleplay.

You may "Create another Topic" after this has been shifted, or respond to this thread within 24 hours.

For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team."

I would like to request a higher level staff member to re-review this request I submitted, as I believe that there was nothing justifying opening fire upon me, without any intent, and it is clearly shown in the video that the person who had shot and killed me did it with no intent to roleplay, didn't use any type of actions to roleplay it, and as for the agent, I will retract him out of the report as I have seen that he was in cuffs and was not able to utilize any weapons to even stop said shooter. I can understand if the supposed 'undercover' agent did not get any consequences, but the man who had murdered me should have been banned.

Please read the following request for whoever is investigating this, and let me know what will happen next, as I have stated photos of both profiles to identify said individuals in the video.

Thank you.

Per this enquiry, please reach out to the support team regarding this, I will be locking this thread obviously, if you would like a higher ranking member to re-assess your report please refer to the support email or support button in the bottom right.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.