Status
Not open for further replies.

JacobTaylor2008

Mar 26, 2024
Roblox Username: waffledrumstick
Discord ID (727117292)
Your RP Name: Jacob Taylor

Ban Length: Permanently
Banning Staff Member (Note - Don't know, the app I went to (SimpleAdmin) didn't have anything for discord bans only Roblox bans I couldn't find the staff members name)

Ban Reason:
(Note - Don't know, the app I went to (SimpleAdmin) didn't have anything on discord bans, I think I was banned do to when my Roblox account got permanently banned

Why I should be unbanned: It's been a very long time since I've been in the discord and I would very much like to come back as my Roblox accounts ban was just lifted to be bale to play again so I think it's fair that I should be unbanned from the discord as well. I'm very sorry for what I did and I would very much like to talk and do trainings with others again. I've very much learned my lesson and read the rules and followed the guides before appealing my ban. I hope that you see me as a positive asset to play again because I very much do enjoy this game.

Time of Occurrence:
(Note - Don't know, the app I went to (SimpleAdmin) didn't have a reason for the discord ban or a section for it)
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Y

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.