False banned by a staff.

scollsrs

Mar 3, 2024
So basically I was chilling and then some staff said let's go on a mission to raid a building with furrys in it with a couple of people so I said yes, so then some guy randomly just drags me into a fbi car then says should we a drive by on the cops I clearly said no but they did it anyways and they died so I got into the fbi car and ran away to not get banned, so then I got jailed for no reason for mass rdm glitching and frping the reason for the glitching is because somebody or some guy gave me a fbi patch for some reason and I didn't know so then they said how'd you get that I said I don't know and then when I was explaining to them he banned me also just a statement when they did the drive by nobody shot there was gun shots in the distance so they thought it was us, so then they got shot but i didn't then I thought one of the cops tried shooting at me so then I shot back then I got jailed I don't have the clip but I think a staff has it please respond to this ASAP.

STAFF REPORT DECLINED

Your staff report has been declined due to "Failure to Follow Format".

You may "Create another Topic" after this has been shifted, or respond to this thread within 24 hours.

For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

Upvote 0