FD

Braeden

Platinum VIP
  • Apr 20, 2023
    Chillicothe, Ohio
    I think the FD system, vehicles, inventory, gear, etc should be re-done. For the sirens, there should be a manual Q2B (a realistic one like this Link), and different sirens. Also, when we talk to other players (on the radio or in front of us), the buttons that activate different stuff on the truck turn on. That needs to be fixed. For different vehicles, there should be an engine, rescue, squad, ladder, tiller (Plat+ (can't be stolen) ), battalion (plat+), fire marshal (plat+), and Fire Police (Plat+). The FD team needs more stuff to do. People barely RPs crashes. So, how about you guys make callouts for FD (and AMR)? People will want to be on FD more and there will be actual stuff to do. The different callouts that there should be are- Building fires, Brush fires, Residency fires, Crashes, etc.

Reactions: RACE_FOREVER
    Upvote 0
    I agree with this statement; however, I don't think Riverside County would have fire police. To my understanding, fire police is for small volunteer towns and stuff like that. Also, CALFIRE would be cool like in VV (RIP to a real one) so we can do you know CALFIRE larp ;)

Upvote 0