FriendBrodys Whitelist Application

Brodys

May 7, 2023
`` START COPY & PASTE INTO NEW POST

Date of Application: [4/17/2024] *
Member Identification Number: [1816] * (Can be found in your profile URL)

YOUR INFORMATION
Mountain Interactive Username: [Brodys]
Discord Username: [friendbrody]
Roblox Username: [friendbrody]
Country / Timezone: [CST]

Do you have a microphone? (Choose by adding a *)
[*] Yes
[] No

Are you at least 14 Years Old? (Choose by adding a *)
[*] Yes [ ] No

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE

Why are you interested in joining Mountain Interactive's Official Whitelist Community?
I was interested in joining Mountain Interactives Whitelist Community because I wanted to find a realistic but also fun roleplay specifically on Roblox, When I first played and got onto the sheriff's team I got teamkilled and realized how bad the public servers could be, after a while of looking I found this and thought it would be a good idea to try and apply to join and have an actually good roleplay experience.

-
What experience and roleplay do you want to bring over to our whitelisted experience?
I have a decent bit of experience in Roblox games and FiveM, I've roleplayed for probably over 50+ hours in Mano county with some pretty good people, I also have some time in perris county game but not to much, I also try to roleplay in some other roblox games like greenville whitelist servers but I dont believe its as good as this, I have a little bit of police time on FiveM from a server clled PGN-ProGamerNetwork which is run by some youtubers.

-
You're in a roleplay situation on a traffic stop where you have been pulled over, explain
how you would react in a roleplay setting?
I would first turn on my hazards and slowly slow down and pull off to the side of the road or into a parking lot if close, I would make sure to turn off my car and have my seatbelt on, I would then have my ID ready and talk to the police, hopefully they would give me a ticket and let me go-if they were to step me out I would get out of the car and be turned around and-or have my hands up.

-
You are a gun store owner and you have a customer, how would you handle this transaction in a roleplay setting?
I would try to help him see if there was any guns he wanted in particular, if the person wanted to buy a gun I would first ask for an ID and a gun permit "if in game", then I would have him give me the money and I would give him the gun.

-
For instance, you are at a party with your friends at someone's house. Someone in the house pulls a gun. What would you do? (Please explain in heavy detail including your actions, calling 911, and further details)
I would first try to get back and run or hide - try to run away from the crowd, then once im at a safe distance I would try to call the police, I would call them telling that there is a shooter "describing what they are wearing" and say the location, if the person with the gun would shoot I would also put that into the call to show that he does have a loaded gun. After I call and the police arrive I would try to stay a safe distance so they know im not the shooter and I would explain what happens, if they are able to trust me then I would get into cover and let the police do their job.

-
What is realistic roleplay grammar and how does it work?
A realistic roleplay grammar from what I know isnt really just good spelling, what I do is try to put some emphases and emotion into what im saying, if im surpised I would type !?! at the end, if I was yelling I would probably put ! at the end of the sentence and if im confused I would just put a ? at the end, I also try to show what im meaning with my ingame character with slight movements.

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE (Part 2)

You are in a traffic stop and you have 5 cops with guns pointed at you forcing you to get out of your vehicle, what choices would be (WRONG) Fail Roleplay / Against the rules? (Choose by adding a *)

[ ] Option A: I'd put my hands up, step out of the vehicle, and hit the ground.
[*] Option B: Drive away and tell them they are failing roleplaying!
[depending on situation *] Option C: Pull out an AK-47 and shoot everyone I see.
[depending on situation *] Option D: I'd resist the officer and dart down the alleyway.

You're being chased by the cops and your vehicle hits a wall, what are the CORRECT actions?
(Choose by adding a *)

[ ] Option A: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Roleplays Injuries to body / Goes to the hospital to get checked out / Gets Booked into Jail.
[ ] Option B: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Continues driving as if nothing happened.
[*] Option C: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Vehicle Catches Fire* / *Crawls out* / *Cops Detain you* / *EMS is called etc.*
[ ] Option D: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Hard Crash w/ Fire and Smoke* / *Jumps out of car* / *Pulls out AK-47 and shoots everyone*

Do you understand that our whitelisted section is for players who want a realistic experience?
(Choose by adding a *)

[*] I Acknowledge and Understand these terms.
[ ] I Do Not Acknowledge and wish to opt out of these terms.

Do you understand that you must have a microphone, use correct grammar and roleplay into the character that you create?

(Choose by adding a *)

Do you understand that moderation penalties carry over to all our games and understand to abide by our Terms & Conditions and to abide by our Game Rules for our whitelisted community?

(Choose by adding a *)

`` END COPY & PASTE