Got Banned for no reason at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Efejajs

Sep 3, 2023
So there was this guy who crashed my car on highway and ran away. Then the thing that happened is I chased him and lost him a few times then my car got flipped "A sherrif and AMR hitted my car so it flipped" then I spawned a new car on the road thinking the guy I chased the left the scene then he turned back and drove on me so I shot him. I do not know how but as I saw in his clip I was seen running towards him but in my screen I wasn't running on him as it shows on the clips. Then after this I responded another call at the S&K which a SRU pulled gun to possible suspect at a cop car. Then I pulled my gun too thinking that suspect was in. Then a cop hopped out and said "keep pointing your gun at me i'm gonna send you to jessus" then a staff mamber called "Joker" vanished and near him there was the guy I chased and killed before. He said "look, he doin it again, why do u keep, pointing guns breo" and I said "Oh my bad, I thought suspect was in." and with nothing being said I am directly being banned for actually NO REASON by one of your moderators called "Joker". I do not have any warnings or bans at the past I am in this community since "Victor Valley" game was created. So the point I am trying to say that I have been banned for no reason and this is unacceptable what has been did by this moderator. I have reported lots of people who has RDM'ed or FRP'ed. They have never ever been banned before talking with them or they were not being banned. I am paying money for this community to grow neither does everyone so I do not want to get treated in this way. I have been so surprised and disappointed because of what has had happened. My apologies if I have done or said anything inappropriate. As the community leaders I want you guys to take some action on what has happened…

Regards,
Efe.

1708460768327.png1708460822912.png

Last edited:
APPEAL DECLINED

Your ban appeal has been declined due to "Failure to Follow Format".

You may "Create another Topic" after this has been shifted, or respond to this thread within 24 hours.

For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.