How to change sirens on premium extra vehicles.

FireFighter2398

Platinum VIP
Apr 9, 2023
I purchased the 2022 EV20 CHP Slicktop Charger and in the description it says that there is the 2022 siren and whelen chp siren. I've asked in the premium chat and everyone gave me good answers on what buttons to try. Now I'm starting to think that maybe I misread it. Did I? If not, what button/s change the sirens?
[h2][/h2]

Dear player,

On the 2022 EV20 CHP Slicktop Charger, it should come with the siren included inside the package, as it states " Sirens + Horn + Manual (New 2022+ Whelen CHP Siren)".

I recommend you test it with the normal CHP vehicle sirens, then the 2022 sirens and compare them.

Upvote 0
Dear player,

On the 2022 EV20 CHP Slicktop Charger, it should come with the siren included inside the package, as it states " Sirens + Horn + Manual (New 2022+ Whelen CHP Siren)".

I recommend you test it with the normal CHP vehicle sirens, then the 2022 sirens and compare them.
Well they are obviously different sirens. I'm just trying to figure if there is a button that changes the sirens in game or if the admins have to go in and change the siren in the game files.

Upvote 0
Well they are obviously different sirens. I'm just trying to figure if there is a button that changes the sirens in game or if the admins have to go in and change the siren in the game files.
Clearly they wouldn't need to change anything within the game files... For a addon car. That would be a waste of time, There is NOT a button to change them they're changed automatically.

Upvote 0