Platinum VIP
Feb 6, 2024
Texas
Roblox Username: Lukasthebomb1
Discord Tag: _lmaxwell_#6305
Your RP Name: Luke Maddox

Kick issuing Staff Member @sejechrille

Kick Reason: RDM x1.
Why I should have the warning Expunged: Before I was kicked for the alleged RDM my vehicle was disabled by a civilian driving the wrong way down the HWY. After my vehicle was disabled I started walking on foot towards CHP to go spawn a new car, while walking there I was offered a ride by a different civilian and excepted it. Not even a minute later again, similar colored vehicle, and same make as the previous one (2014 dodge charger), disabled the civilian's vehicle that I was in, and once again, we started walking on foot towards the CHP and CIV spawn. Now shortly after that, the similar color dodge charger was driving opposite lanes in our direction. I was slightly ahead of the civilian as I recall, and I took out my pistol just in case the car tried to hit us. At first the car drove by me, and I didn't fire, but as it passed the civilian, he opened fire, and I assumed the car attempted to hit him, so I did as well. The car drove down the road a little further and then turned around and started heading towards us for what I assumed was to try and hit us again, so we proceeded to open fire on the vehicle again until it stopped moving, as I moved up to the clear the vehicle me and the civilian were jailed and one of the civilians that was in the car turned out to be a mod, not that it changes any key factors in what happened but he claimed they weren't trying to hit us and that we opened fire on them for no reason. He talked to the civilian with me and was ready to kick both of us before I spoke up to get a chance to explain our POV because he did not let us have one. We explained our POV, he didn't believe it, and proceeded to kick us for RDM x1. Could I have paid more attention to what was going on, yes especially if the MOD in the car claimed he wasn't trying to hit us, but at the same time when a vehicle that looked very similar to the first two driving in the opposite direction on the wrong way of the highway driving at us at full speed, I could only assume that it was the same person trying to hit people again. I don't believe it was RDM, we weren't walking on the side of the highway to shoot at the first vehicle we saw, I genuinely believed that said vehicle was attempting to hit me and the civilian again, so me and the civilian took deadly action. I had a clip of what happened, but unfortunately the file shows up on Medal but is corrupted/wont load. I never edited or uploaded the clip so I cant do anything to post it.

Time of Occurrence: 7/2/2024 19:33:32 UTC
Additional members involved/witnessing: The civilian that was walking on the road with me, I have no idea what his username is or who he was, he was just a random who offered me a ride to the CHP station.

Read, understood, and followed warning appeal rules?: Yes

APPEAL ACCEPTED

Your warning should be lifted.
For any further questions, or inquiries, feel free contacting our Support Team.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.