Killer_Umut77's Whitelist Application

UmutBaran

Jan 12, 2024
Turkey
Date of Application: [03/28/2024] *
Member Identification Number: [27381] * (Can be found in your profile URL)

YOUR INFORMATION
Mountain Interactive Username: [UmutBaran]
Discord Username: [UmutBaran]
Roblox Username: [Killer_Umut77]
Country / Timezone: [Turkey / GMT + 3]

Do you have a microphone? (Choose by adding a *)
[ *] Yes
[ ] No

Are you at least 14 Years Old? (Choose by adding a *)
[* ] Yes [ ] No

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE

Why are you interested in joining Mountain Interactive's Official Whitelist Community?

I want to join The Whitelist Community. Becasue i personally think that Mountain Interactive is the best Community for Roleplaying and having Fun. I love this Communuity and i want to join the Whitelisted Community to have more fun and do more Realistic Role Plays.
-
What experience and roleplay do you want to bring over to our whitelisted experience?

I want to Roleplay realistic as much as i can to improve the fun that me and the other players have. You have to Roleplay everything if you want a good experience on the game. And i believe that i can do this.
-
You're in a roleplay situation on a traffic stop where you have been pulled over, explain
how you would react in a roleplay setting?

I would pull my car over, wait for the officer to come and talk to me. And then ı would ask to him why did he stopped me, then ı would give him my ID to check me up. Wait for him to check my ID and come back, Sign my ticket if i have any. And lastly ı would say "Thank you sir, Have a nice day!" To the officer and drive off.

-
You are a gun store owner and you have a customer, how would you handle this transaction in a roleplay setting?

I would greet him, ask that what type of gun do he needs. Then i would show the gun to him. İf he decides to buy it, ı would check if he has a firearm license active or not. If the firearm license is active, I would sell him the gun. If not, ı would tell him that his firearm license is expired or he does not have a firearm license. If he starts to get aggresive, I would call the police. If not ı would tell him that : "Have a nice day!" and get back to work.
-
For instance, you are at a party with your friends at someone's house. Someone in the house pulls a gun. What would you do? (Please explain in heavy detail including your actions, calling 911, and further details)

I would hide into a safe place as soon as i see the gun or hear the gunshots. Then i would tell the people around me to be quiet and hide/take cover. After that i would immediately call 911, give my adress to the Dispatcher and talk about what happened. Then i would wait for the Police to arrive calmly. If the shooter finds me and aims his gun on me before police arrives, i can either Shoot my firearm to him for Self-Defence or Roleplay a Hostage Situation. It really depends that how he finds me or if i have a gun etc.
-
What is realistic roleplay grammar and how does it work?
In my opinion, realistic roleplay grammar is : Roleplaying your character that you created in the game. I mean make him a new personality and act like him. Talk like him, move like him etc. It is a very important thing to improve Roleplay experience.

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE (Part 2)

You are in a traffic stop and you have 5 cops with guns pointed at you forcing you to get out of your vehicle, what choices would be (WRONG) Fail Roleplay / Against the rules? (Choose by adding a *)

[ ] Option A: I'd put my hands up, step out of the vehicle, and hit the ground.
[*] Option B: Drive away and tell them they are failing roleplaying!
[*] Option C: Pull out an AK-47 and shoot everyone I see.
[ ] Option D: I'd resist the officer and dart down the alleyway.

You're being chased by the cops and your vehicle hits a wall, what are the CORRECT actions?
(Choose by adding a *)

[*] Option A: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Roleplays Injuries to body / Goes to the hospital to get checked out / Gets Booked into Jail.
[ ] Option B: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Continues driving as if nothing happened.
[*] Option C: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Vehicle Catches Fire* / *Crawls out* / *Cops Detain you* / *EMS is called etc.*
[ ] Option D: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Hard Crash w/ Fire and Smoke* / *Jumps out of car* / *Pulls out AK-47 and shoots everyone*

Do you understand that our whitelisted section is for players who want a realistic experience?
(Choose by adding a *)

[*] I Acknowledge and Understand these terms.
[ ] I Do Not Acknowledge and wish to opt out of these terms.

Do you understand that you must have a microphone, use correct grammar and roleplay into the character that you create?

(Choose by adding a *)

Do you understand that moderation penalties carry over to all our games and understand to abide by our Terms & Conditions and to abide by our Game Rules for our whitelisted community?

(Choose by adding a *)