Lucas1781’s Whitelist Application

Lucas1781

Platinum VIP
May 29, 2023
Date of Application: [03/29/2024] *
Member Identification Number: [11464] * (Can be found in your profile URL)

YOUR INFORMATION
Mountain Interactive Username: [Lucas1781]
Discord Username: [Lucas1781]
Roblox Username: [Lucas (@Lucas1781)]
Country / Timezone: [United States / CDT]

Do you have a microphone? (Choose by adding a *)
[* ] Yes
[ ] No

Are you at least 14 Years Old? (Choose by adding a *)
[* ] Yes [ ] No

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE

Why are you interested in joining Mountain Interactive's Official Whitelist Community? A realistic roleplay experience has always been my cup of tea. As much enjoyment as I get out of the non-whitelisted servers, I could see myself enjoying the whitelisted a lot more. Less FRP, RDM, etc.

-
What experience and roleplay do you want to bring over to our whitelisted experience? I’ve always been apart of a realistic roleplay community for the past 7 years until recently (they seem to not be as popular as they used to be a few years ago.) I’m always willing to bring an enjoyable and professional roleplay experience to others, that’s what we all want right?

-
You're in a roleplay situation on a traffic stop where you have been pulled over, explain
how you would react in a roleplay setting?
I tend to roleplay as a law abiding citizen more than anything when playing as a civ. I’d greet the officer and answer any questions he has, as well as provide my ID, etc. Inform him if I have a weapon on me, etc.

-
You are a gun store owner and you have a customer, how would you handle this transaction in a roleplay setting? I’d do my best to fulfill the customers needs in a respectful manner. Initiate small talk while doing paperwork etc for the weapon or item they are purchasing.

-
For instance, you are at a party with your friends at someone's house. Someone in the house pulls a gun. What would you do? (Please explain in heavy detail including your actions, calling 911, and further details) I’d first inform everyone there’s a gun and everyone needs to exit the house immediately. I’d call 911 and inform them of the address, approx. amount of people attending the party, the description (and name if known) of the suspect, all while trying to find a safe place to hide till authorities arrive.

-
What is realistic roleplay grammar and how does it work? Never heard of the term, but would assume it’s to either spelling correctly or related to roleplay actions that cannot be done by your avatar in game. Example: *reaches behind my back and pulls out a pistol*

KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONNAIRE (Part 2)

You are in a traffic stop and you have 5 cops with guns pointed at you forcing you to get out of your vehicle, what choices would be (WRONG) Fail Roleplay / Against the rules? (Choose by adding a *)

[ ] Option A: I'd put my hands up, step out of the vehicle, and hit the ground.
[* ] Option B: Drive away and tell them they are failing roleplaying!
[* ] Option C: Pull out an AK-47 and shoot everyone I see.
[ ] Option D: I'd resist the officer and dart down the alleyway.

You're being chased by the cops and your vehicle hits a wall, what are the CORRECT actions?
(Choose by adding a *)

[* ] Option A: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Roleplays Injuries to body / Goes to the hospital to get checked out / Gets Booked into Jail.
[ ] Option B: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / Continues driving as if nothing happened.
[* ] Option C: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Vehicle Catches Fire* / *Crawls out* / *Cops Detain you* / *EMS is called etc.*
[ ] Option D: *Vehicle Hits Wall* / *Hard Crash w/ Fire and Smoke* / *Jumps out of car* / *Pulls out AK-47 and shoots everyone*

Do you understand that our whitelisted section is for players who want a realistic experience?
(Choose by adding a *)

[* ] I Acknowledge and Understand these terms.
[ ] I Do Not Acknowledge and wish to opt out of these terms.

Do you understand that you must have a microphone, use correct grammar and roleplay into the character that you create?

(Choose by adding a *)

Do you understand that moderation penalties carry over to all our games and understand to abide by our Terms & Conditions and to abide by our Game Rules for our whitelisted community?

(Choose by adding a *)