Management Review For Captain_Man2014

UmutBaran

Jan 12, 2024
Turkey
Staff Member: @Captain_Man2014

Review Rating: 100/10

Review Notes: He is really good staff and person. You can be sure that he spends much of his time to our well being. The first time he helped me with something was when I was new to Community. And from that time until now, he has not lost anything in terms of his Goodness, on the contrary, he has gained it. By always helping us, he won the hearts of not only me but also everyone in the Community. Since I've known him, he's always been helping the players and tries not to ban them immediataly , he always tried to forgive them in hiss Staff Scenes. Even though he warned many of them, when necessary, he gave the necessary punishment exactly as it should be, with his mastery of the rules. He is neither very relaxed nor very aggressive. I think he is a disciplined person. Oh and probably, I can easily say that you are literally one of the best Staff Members and nicest people in the Community. Really, no one else here has a good heart like him. Huge Thanks to you Captain Man and keep it up FR!