devvy

Admin
Platinum VIP
  • May 10, 2023
    Sydney, Australia
    [ General Information: ]

1. Username:
    nydevvy
    2. Months / Years in Mountain Interactive: Almost 6 months.
    3. Moderation History? Once banned for racism & player disrespect but appealed.
    4. Staff / Frmr. Staff?: Staff

[ Membership Information: ]

1. Membership Type
    : Platinum VIP
    2. Days, Months, or Years with Membership: With this one, Coming up to a month. (Have had Platinum Pro for couple months before)
    3. Have you gifted it to a friend?: I've given a gift card to a member so they could purchase a membership 😭
    4. Have you purchased inserts if so, which ones? I've purchased the Camaro & Bentley. Probably will purchase more.

[ Ratings / Rating experience ]

1. How would you rate your membership from 1-10?
    : 8/10
    2. How would you rate your overall perks from 1-10?: 9/10, Its been fun to have access to these perks.
    3. When purchasing your membership was it easy?: The subscriptions page is easily accessible and the process of purchasing the membership is direct and easy to follow.
    4. What's your primary reason for purchasing your membership? I play Perris everyday and without these perks i feel the game can get annoying.. Like getting killed and not having a gun, so it saves you from having to purchase guns over and over. Also having access to more teams is great.
    5. Understanding it's an online game, do you regret your purchase or do you feel it's worth it?: Yes as i play it everyday.
    6. What's your favorite perk of the membership?: Getting Access to the extra LEO/FIRE/EMS/MP teams. (Bypassing all gamepasses.)
    7. What's your least favorite perk of the membership?: Bypassing Team Limitations & [50%] off Gun Store Purchases are pretty useless for me due to my time zone and already having guns when i spawn, (i can also see how some people could disagree)
    8. What perk would you like to see implemented into Perris that would be reasonable?: Upgrades done on some of the free inserts, like speed (RPD Tahoe could go faster, 108mph.. unless its restricted for a reason). An aussie car like commodore or NSW Police paddy wagon w @boxpopbob can agree !!
    9. How do you feel about our prices?: They're alrighttt.. I pay 61 AUD every month for premium so i'll probably try purchase titanium in the near future.

[ Others ] - (Not required by extra points)

1. How is your overall experience in perris? My favorite game on ROBLOX, new ACS is a W, obv still needs work in places but the devs are doing awesome.. I'm not that techy but i feel like the game runs smooth enough at most time for it to be enjoyable. I'm also loving the new massive updates and excited for the ones in the future. I do feel like you have to purchase a membership to enjoy the game.
    2. Do you believe moderation performs well? Mostly, I feel like using grammar and punctuation should be necessary when handling a report / dealing w/ players. Maybe monthly checkups (questionnaire) to see how they're doing and if they have any questions or want a refresher.
    3. How do you feel perris could be made better (besides the planned updates we already have coming up): Update some of the components that are already ingame, like the vehicles (speed). Not much to complain about!! Very well developed game, love the constant updates, keep it up & thx for all ur hard work)